Chapter 9

Just When I Thought

  I don't want to sound like a lover who doesn't trust their other half, but why are they spending so much time in there? I'm going to rummage through the cabinets and see if I can find anything. While I'm at it, I should probably check the trash can and our room. But it'll be during their sure daily visit to the store.


I'm worried. I coughed up blood last night. This isn't good, not at all!

I've accepted defeat. I'm going to die, and I'm going to leave Them behind.

I have to let them know somehow, but I have always been a coward. A letter should convey my thoughts and feelings just fine. I'll delay my daily trip an hour or so, and just slather on the makeup however. It won't matter how I put it on anymore. Not after this.

"I'm going to the store!"


  Ok, they're gone now. I can look through what I need to, and see what's going on...

(1 hour later)

  I haven't found what ever could've held Them up, so do they just have indigestion during sickness?

  Just then, I recieve a call from Them.


"Hey, I'm just calling to let you know that I'll be taking a short cruise around town, alright?"

"Oh ok, that's fine, just be safe, ok? I love you!"

"...I, I love you too." I hang up

A sad smile appears on my face, and a painful headache comes about. The news will come on in about 45 minutes, that's all the time I need...

VRRRRRRRRRR

I'M SORRY

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I LOVE YOU!

*CRASH*

 


... :P Is anyone there? I feel like I'm talking to a wall ;v;

ANYWAYYYSSS I'll only upload one chapter tomorrow, sooo yeah. See you next time! (if you exist QvQ)