Chapter 5

Just When I Thought

  I was feeling happy again, and this person leading the way in front of me was the cause of it. The buildings blur and start to diminish as I began to think of many new possibilities.

  This was my chance to start a new life, to get a job, to have a decent wardrobe, to have three meals a day, to have a house, oh the things I could do!

  Maybe, just maybe, I could fall in love with someone! And we could have a family together! That would be really great!

  After a while, I had realized that They were actually trying to talk to me, but gave up after I wouldn't respond. (Sorry!) We arrived at Their house within minutes, and that was where my new life began.

.

.

.

  As it turned out, I did accomplish what I had wanted. Within 2 years, I had managed to get an averge job, I had clean clothes, and I wasn't ever starving! And I even found love! But even though They were taken aback at first, eventually, my feelings were reciprocated. (But we decided not to start a family yet, we want to be the very best for them after all!)

  But we never came up with an answer to a burning question: What will we call each other? We had no names. After trial and error, we settled on an agreement point: When we get married, we will say the name we thought of for each other, to each other. 


Wow O.O This chapter was wayyyyy to long. Please dont expect all of them to be this long ^^' Actually, with the lenghts of my chapters, I may just mash up two in one! I honestly do not know how many chapters this will have, guess I'll just wait and see!

Does anyone actually even like this story?

(Update was just a minor grammar error and font error! Working on new chapter (s) right now!)