Chapter 12

Just When I Thought

  Dear Love,

     I remember the day I stopped you from jumping. In fact, I was planning on jumping as well! But seeing you made me feel warm for some reason, and so I pulled you back down. It was at that moment I knew you would be important to me, because color exploded into my view. I decided that I could not pass off this opportunity, and decided to take you home with me! (And falling in love with you in the process! Hahaha)

     I felt very happy to be with you, and it was evident that you felt the same way! I think we lived rather nicely for our time together, and everything was going perfectly. But then I noticed that something was wrong with me.

     I went to a doctor on my own accord, and I was diagnosed with an uncureable disease. In fact, there wasn't even a name for it, it just... was. I wanted to tell you, I really did, but i couldn't stand seeing you so worried! So I decided that I had to take a few measures to get you to sleep at night again.

     I began buying makeup, and doing my best to stay balanced. I had slowly put on more makeup as  time went by, and even went as far as to put some on my forearms and legs if they were visible. Was my money being spent in bulk? Yes, but if I could see you smiling once more, then it will be alright.

     But it became hard to keep up with. I fell many times when you weren't around, and I couldn't keep buying makeup, because soon you'd notice that money is being spent with no evidence of having bought something. 

     It was only yesterday that I had began caughing blood, and I had decided that I cannot go on like this, giving you false hope. I will stop being a burden to you as of tomorrow, as buy the time you get this letter, I might already have crashed and killed myself.

    I am really sorry, I would have loved to start a family with you, But I hope you can forgive me.

                                                                                                                                                  I'll love you, forever and always

     And I decided what your name will be. Now, you can be called 

 

 


(The rest is illegible)

    Crumpling the letter in a fist, I let out an ear piercing wail of anguish. My love has left me, and the world had gone gray once more.

 

 

 


One more chapter!