7.0

F/W

Jihoon walked back to his new room after he spent his time at the school's garden, randomly casting some charms on the flowers. When he got into his room, his new roommate was already in his pajama, on his bed, drying his wet hair.

Jihoon didn't spare him any stare as he grabbed his toileteries and straight went into the bathroom, but he surely could feel a pair of eyes on him.

As he exited the bathroom, he was greeted by a pitch black. He muttered a curse. He did not care whether the wizard was already sleeping or not as he took a seat at his desk. Studying is a routine for Jihoon ,every night before sleep— although it would always end in the early morning.

Blame the school for not putting a desk lamp in his room, it was dark that he can't see the words on his book. Being a little considerate, he tried to create some sort of floating flame with his magic, but unfortunately, it turned out to be not affective as it can not light up his whole desk unless he brings the flame dangerously close to his books. That will cause a fire to happen. He tried various ways but none of them really worked.

Jihoon had no choice. He casted a spell and the lights were on. The pink-haired guy was only reading the first sentence when he heard a groan. "What the hell?" but Soonyoung was still on his bed probably not noticing Jihoon's existence. Jihoon ignored his roommate and got back to reading.But he was stopped when the lights were turned off. He immediately knew that his roommate probably used his wand instead of walking to the switch. Relatable. 

The latter huffed in annoyance. He could not lose this game with the wizard so again he switched on the light.

"Oh my freaking god." Jihoon can see from the side of his eyes that the other had finally sat up, ruffled his hair.

Then the lights was off.

Then on.

Off.

On.

"Oh my god,Lee Jihoon. Can you let me sleep in peace?" The guy was standing facing Jihoon, eyes shooting daggers at the said person.

"Can you let me study in peace?" the shorter said shortly.

"It's 3a.m. for god's sake. Who studies at 3 a.m.?!" Oh, yes. Soonyoung was very angry. He thought Jihoon was selfish.

"Me." The taller ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Can you be a little considerate and let me sleep? Why are you being so selfish?" Jihoon scoffed and stood up to match the other's eyes. (that does'nt really happened as he was facing the wizard's chest.)

"I am not being selfish."

"Oh, really" lights off.

"God, I need to study!" lights on.

"And I need to sleep!" lights off.

"There is a test in two weeks time! Your sleep can wait." lights on.

"Jihoon! Please!" Soonyoung took a step foward. Lights off.

"My test is more important than your sleep." Lights on.

"But it is 3 in the morning, Jihoon!" One big step foward. Lights off.

They were very close that if Jihoon nods his head,.his nose would touch Soonyoung's chest

Jihoon pushed Soonyoung away with all his energy because he knew if he did not put much energy, the taller will not fall. "Go away!" he was about to finish the charm he use to turn on the lights but his sentence were cut when he felt a hand on his wrist, pulling hin down.

 

And he was basically on Soonyoung.

 

Their faces were too close that Jihoon did not dare to move a millimetre. For once, he wanted to thank the wizard for switching off the lights—it hid his red face well. He still needed to get used to skinships.

2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or more seconds past. Jihoon just got over from the shock and hurriedly got onto his feet. Followed by Soonyoung who cleared his throat awkwardly. "Sorry, I lost my balance." even in the dark Jihoon could make out that the other was scratching his head. He did not know how to reply but the school bell did it for him

 

" Room check! Students, stand outside your room!"

 


A/N: Yes, everybody, I'm back ^^ . I'm not sure whether this is long or short because this is much longer than some chapters before.. 

Anyways, next will be Meanie,  although I am not really sure when will I update again. So stay tune ;)