4.0

F/W

Chan let out a sigh as he stares at his text book, trying to register the words into his brain, but he failed. It had just been 10 minutes since he started sharing rooms with Seungcheol, and he already hated it. 

When he entered the room, he was greeted by a half- Seungcheol with a towel wrapped around his waist, revealing his six-packs, and no, Chan definitely did not blushed. The older then went to take a shower and Chan had to abandon his things and took out his books and started study for his charms class tomorrow. 

But unfortunately, he couldn't go on with his study because his roommate was singing in the bathroom. For the next 30 minutes, Chan was still on the first page and the older is still in the bathroom -singing and rapping. He sang plenty of songs already. Ballad, hip-hop, pop, EDM, everything. He didn't even leave the high-notes. So Chan just had to yell "Can you keep your volume down?" but it seemed like the older couldn't hear him and continued to jam to Big Bang's Bang Bang Bang.

Chan got up from his seat and knocked the door of the bathroom."Can you not sing?" For a minute, the guy in the bathroom stopped and the door of the bathroom was opened. Chan jumped a little as he saw the older was again half- but this time he was drenched. and again he did not blush. 

"What?" Chan tried to look at anything except the other.

"I was trying to study but you're being to loud." Seungcheol replied with an "oh" and slipped into a pair of clothes. Chan went to his desk and started studiying again but his concentration flew away just 5 seconds after when he realized his roommate had invited some friends to the room and they were not being quiet. 

"I'm so sorry, but can you guys chat somewhere else?" He frowned at them, he was absolutely mad. He told the other that he was going to study but how can he brought friends over and make more noises.

"Nah, don't worry about him." Seungcheol said with a smug smile and shrugged.

"Excuse me?" Chan was in disbelief. "What the heck is wrong with this man?"

When the voices just got louder, he roared in frustration before stomping out of the room.


Seungcheol looked at the door that the younger just exited and smiled.

"Guys, you can go now " He thought that Chan was so cute when teased. So maybe he should do that more

 

 


A/N : guys, I'm very sorry for the short update.It's currently 1.20 in the morning, and I have school tomorrow. I want to write more because I am not yet sleepy but I have to force myself to sleep.But  good news is my hectic club activites finally come to an end. Bad news is my hectic 3 months is about to come. 

I know it's very short but I hope you'll like it.