11.0

F/W

[Kwon Soonyoung | Lee Jihoon]

Jihoon propped his arm onto his desk to support his chin as he expressed a sigh. He was just taking out his books to study for the upcoming exam when Soonyoung whined,  asking him not to—because Soonyoung said whenever he sees the fairy study he becomes anxious. But Jihoon does what he wants.

When Soonyoung saw him ignoring his statement,  he took a seat at his desk (which was beside Jihoon's) and took out the books to "study" with the other. Jihoon didn't mind him because he thought if his roommate is studying he won't be disturbed.

However,  no. No. Jihoon preferred the other to just stay on his bed and make noise because Soonyoung doesn't seem to see that they were just right beside each other seeing that he practically shouted as he spoke.

Mingyu would say that between these 1 week of sharing rooms together,  Jihoon and Soonyoung had gotten into a better term at least a very tiny little bit. Jihoon no longer felt like killing the other every time he got into his lane of sight. (but of course Jihoon strongly disagreed)

Instead of studying together,  it seemed like Jihoon is doing all the studying by himself and the other was just busy talking

.After their first combination class, whenever Soonyoung was around him,  the latter would find a suitable nickname for him because he could not think of one when they have to hand in the papers.

He came up with "Jihoonie" but Jihoon raised an eyebrow at him (because it is the lamest nickname Jihoon had ever heard)

Once,  when they passed each other at the corridor, Soonyoung suddenly said "What about 'Fairy Jihoon'?".  Jihoon shot him a glare "Well, Mingyu will be' Fairy Mingyu'."

Another time,  they were in the room,  lights already off, Soonyoung shouted some weird sounds of 'oh's and 'ah's." What about' Marshmallow'?

"As of Soonyoung could see the glare Jihoon sent to him,  he quickly explained "because you are so fair, small,  cute and squi-". He couldn't even finish his sentence as he was knocked down by a pillow. .  Only if wizards can sense things coming.Shivers ran down his spine when he heard the other mumbled a deadly "I will kill you in your in sleep."

(Soonyoung really thought he was not going to wake up the next day.)

SoonYoung was again searching for something on Jihoon's face that he can possibly make a nickname out of. He came up with some in mind but they were all very lame that he didn't speak it out. He sighed when he couldn't think of anything good and stared at the question Jihoon was solving.

"Aren't you going to study,  Kwon?" Jihoon's eyes were still on the books when Soonyoung looked at his face. He didn't answer and proceeded to focus on the question again. He looked at Jihoon's writing as the other solves the problem. Soonyoung realised that Jihoon are more to the long-working way. He didn't use the short workings. He used the long and safe ones.

"Lee, why are you using such long workings? "

" They are safer. " Soonyoung just nodded as a reply. He continued looking at the workings. Unknowingly,  he got dizzy by all the long-workings.

"Lee, you are making me dizzy." Jihoon raised an eyebrow at him and Soonyoung took that as a sign for him to explain.

"Your workings,  I mean. Don't you feel dizzy? What about the teachers? Wouldn't they feel dizzy- oh, wait." Maybe Soonyoung was a bit to happy that he cupped Jihoon's cheeks but his hands was immediately swatted by the other the second the touch his skin. (Jihoon was taken aback)

"Let me call you 'Dizzy'. " Soonyoung grinned

" What the ,  Kwon. No. " Jihoon could see how the other's shoulders dropped and his smile turned into a pout. Cute. No. What the hell,  Lee Jihoon. NO.

"Why?"

"'Dizzy, come here' 'Dizzy, stop studying' It's weird." He imitated Soonyoung's voice. Soonyoung paused he had to agree,  it is weird.

"Oh, Woozy? 'Woozy , come here'  'Woozy,  stop studying'. " The wizard wiggled his eyebrows in expectation. Jihoon tried his best to come up with an excuse but he really did think it was okay so he just nodded.

(When Soonyoung was busy dancing in victory,  a small smile crept on Jihoon's face.)

(Later that night,  Soonyoung said "Let's replace the 'y'  with an 'i'. It's less weird.)

 


 

A/N

Firstly, clap for me,please. >< I'm sorry for the short and only-soonhoon update. I had been in a writer's block for so long. I know I said I want to update more after my pt3 but I guess after I stopped writing, it is hard for me to start back. So, I thought the best way to get out of it first, is wiriting soonhoon.

 

PLUS,

I have lots of prompts in my mind , I'm think to just post them on twitter idk. Should I?