0.5

F/W

"Good morning, students and teachers. First of all, I would like to thank all the school's member, the teachers, the staffs and the students, that acceptted me as your new principal." Mingyu let out a yawn. The first day of being the headmaster and he is already making the speech long.

"Some of you may know that the reason why your former principal, Mr. Kim, left the school. He told me that he felt stressed because of the fights that usually happens among you students. Fairies and wizards." Jihoon just had to roll his eyes at the new principal's comment. Fairies and wizards are just too different to be friend with each other -at least that was what he thought.

"Mr. Kim has given me the trust that I can change that situation and I promised him and myself that I won't let him down." Jisoo sighed. He never really hated the fairies. They are cute, small and their wings are just beautiful. But he couldnt deny the fact that he did dislike some of the fairies. How can a small, cute creatures like that be so mean and dark?

"I will also make sure that the school's overall marks from the combination class will increase." Wonwoo hated combination class. In combination class wizards will have to combine their magic with fairies' to create something new. First, was that. Second, he was not as skilled as other wizards when it came to charms and spells. He was more to the potions.

"In order to fulfill the tasks we, teachers and the staffs, had a meeting last week." Seungcheol who was just one millisecond away from dreamland shot his eyes open. He was already nervous. It was not because he hated fairies, it was just because he prefered to not be near fairies.

"And we agreed with a lot of new rules." Soonyoung cursed under his breath. Anything but Lee Jihoon.

"So, first, from now on, all of you are going to learn history together. You guys have to learn both,wizards' and fairies'" Junhui groaned together with the other students. He now has one more thing to study on.

"Second, you are going to have a new teacher for your combination class"Jeonghan gasped when the headmaster pointed to their new teacher. He wore a simple gym suit. By looking at his muscles, he must be working out his off. His expression were like a stone, colder and more expressionless than Jihoon.

"Plus, your combination class is going to be 3 hours long." Hansol stomped his feet. The last thing he wanted was staying in the class for too long. He would like it better to stay in his dormitory room.

"Next, from now on, arts will also be included in the combination class." Chan had his mouth wide agape. Yes, he loved arts. In art class , they don't just do arts with their magic but they also do performing arts using their power, combining dance moves and their magic spells. But , he just couldn't think how would wizards do that when they litarally had to hold their wands.

"The teachers will arrange your seats," Minghao didn't know why everybody seems to hate the new rules. He was okay with it. what harm can possibly happen?

"You are not allowed to change your seatmates." Seungkwan muttered a curse. Did that guy read my mind?

"Your seatmates are going to be you partners in everything." Seokmin stared at him boringly. whats is the big deal?

"Most importantly, your seatmates will be your roommates"