Too heavy to handle

The man behind the camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*******

Kyung and Jiho arrived to the mansion a little early, but once they got done paying the taxi driver, the rest of the crew arrived in their black van. Kyung had discussed their method of transportation with the supervisor, but because it was Kyung's special mission to look after Jiho during the project, he would have to travel alone with Jiho to keep an eye on him. Immediately once they entered the mansion, Jiho was pulled aside to get his hair and makeup done, while Kyung was walked over into the dining hall to set up the shooting area, since Kyung's opinion actually mattered now, that he was the main photographer. Kyung walked around the room and tried to find a spot for Jiho to look as good as possible. His knowledge concerning lights and shadows was very limited. He had listened during the lessions, that had been given to them during the training at the main location in Seoul. All Kyung could remember from that day was Jiho doing a rooftop photoshoot on a bed. Kyung had stumbled upon the set, when he was on his way to help Taeil with some paperwork. Kyung had the bad habit of sticking around the office, while all the other interns went home. Kyung loved spending time with Taeil in the office. They had grown surprisingly close during his training. They would sit and sort old catalogues and laugh at the stupid pictures, that had gotten published during those days. Taeil would tell Kyung all kinds of things about Jiho, even though Kyung didn't ask for it. Taeil continuously apologised for sleeping with Jiho during their training days, but Kyung wasn't mad, vice versa, he was curious. Taeil gladly told Kyung, sometimes in too much detail, how the nights with Jiho had gone. The man Taeil described did not seem like the man Kyung was currently working with however. The Jiho Taeil had described, was a busy, cocky, rich, young man who didn't give a damn about his partners feelings or wishes, a man who had one mission and one mission only; to get his way.

Before even thinking about it Kyung asked the crew:

"Is there a bedroom we could shoot in?"

The whole crew fell silent and they all gave Kyung a worrying look. They all clearly thought he was going insane, to say the least. There were whispers flying in the air and the supervisor looked sincerely woried for Kyung's health. Clearly this wasn't the first time Jiho had had this type of effect on their interns. Even though Kyung was now the official leader of this project, the fact remained that the supervisor would be giving kyung his evaluation, meaning if Kyung screwed this up, he would have no chance to redeem himself. Kyung coughed very loudly and pointed at the brightly lit corner of the mahogany table where a large velvet-cushuoned chair stood and behind it was an oil-painting that presented a very ugly, puffy dog in a pink coat.

"I-I think this will be a great spot to shoot in" Kyung said, but couldn't stop his voice from cracking.

What the hell had gotten into his head? Kyung was normally very focused and professional, when it came to shooting. Something like a royal themed photoshoot would normally only happen in the livingroom and ballroom for Kyung, because he would feel too ashamed to shoot anyone even near a bed. It seemed like Kyung's entire innocence had disappeared during the last 48 hours. He hadn't done anything with Jiho, obviously, but he couldn't shake the thought from his head; what if he had? Kyung had been offered the opporturnity last night and he had rejected it. Was this another one of Jiho's games? Did he really not give any thought to the feelings of other people around him, like Taeil had said? Taeil had described him very well during the dinner he had had with him, before the flight;

FLASHBACK:

"Jiho is the best thing in the world" Taeil said as he took another bite out of his pork cutlet, "He treats his catch for the night like the most valuable treasure"

"Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter