The soap incident

The man behind the camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

******************************

The morning light shone in through the hotelroom window. Kyung started to realise that it was about time to wake up, but his body felt weighted down and not capable of movement. Kyung was laying with his eyes facing the other way from Jiho's bed and as Kyung started to turn around he felt something, that brought the night before very vividly into his head. Jiho had crawled into the bed with him and Kyung couldn't remember him leaving at any point. As these thoughts settled back into Kyung's head his body started to wake up after him. He lifted his heavy head of the soft pillow and opened his eyes. He saw a blonde ball of hair infront of him and he saw the tattooed back of Jiho rising and sinking as he breathed deeply. A strong shiver ran through Kyung's body. he was in bed with Jiho, they were both only wearing their underwear and apparently they were spooning, because Kyung could feel the entire length of Jiho's body against his own. Kyung's entire body went to a shock. He didn't know if he should pull away, wake Jiho up or just stay where he was. It was surprisingly comfortable. Jiho's body was muscular as you would excpect a professional model to be, but his thighs were soft and felt like small cushions against Kyung's skinnier thighs. Before Kyung's mind attemtep to understand what was the logical thing to do, his body pressed against Jiho's warm body firmly and a satisfied sigh escaped his lips. He could've stayed there forever. 

"Give me 5 minutes and then I'll rock your world, babe" Jiho murmured and pressed a kiss behing Kyung's ear.

Adrenaline sparked through Kyung's body and he bolted up from the bed and ran to the other side of the room with his hand holding the spot behind his ear, where Jiho's lips had left a burning mark. Kyung's breathing pattern was gone. He was coughing, hick-upping and wheezing. He couldn't hear anything and his hands and back were covered in cold sweat. He stared at the blonde stil laying on the bed, but Jiho's eyes were now open and he was staring at the shivering brunette. 

"What the hell happened to you?" Jiho asked and he looked absolutely dumbfounded.

"Y-you f-freaking h-happened" Kyung stuttered and pointed at the grinning male.

"Well obviously" Jiho said and smiled hungrily.

"What the hell are you playing?" Kyung asked and slowly realised that he was only in his underwear, because he had ditched his outfit from last night on to the floor.

"I'm not playing anything" Jiho said and shrugged, "It was you who leaned up against me, was it not?"

Kyung felt embarrasment boiling in his stomache as he turned his gaze away from Jiho and to the wall behind him. 

"N-no I would never do that" Kyung muttered and Jiho just scoffed.

"Sure, whatever you say"

Jiho got up from the bed and walked throught the room and into the bathroom. He closed the door after him and soon Kyung heard the water faucet being . Strange, Jiho wouldn't normally leave him like that, he would until Kyung would tell him to go away or smack the smirk off his face, Kyung thought as he walked over to his closet and started to look for presentable clean clothes for the day. He took out a large grey Nike sweater and some jeans. He was going to be behind the camera all day anyway, so his clothes didn't really need to match each other perfectly. Soon enough Kyung heard the bathroom door opening and Jiho walked into the room with a towel around his waist and another towel laid on top of his head, which he was drying his hair with. He smiled to Kyung brightly, but there was a devilish glint in the corner of his eye. Kyung stopped on his tracks and his eyes made their way up Jiho's dripping wet body. He felt his heartbeat elevating and suddenly all the colours in the room turned muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter