London calling

The man behind the camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

********

Kyung yawned as the plane kept on flying. Nothing had really happened so far. Kyung had expected Jiho to be all over him once the plane took off and he had to admit that he was a bit disappointed to find out how wrong he had been. Jiho had said the 'No way out' -line right after take off, but after that he had put his headphones on and Kyung was quite sure that Jiho was currently asleep. Kyung turned his head to the side and looked at the peacefully sleeping male. His eyelids were fluttering, which meant that he was dreamng about something. He looked so calm and Kyung couldn't connect him to the flirty playboy Jiho usually was. Kyung signalled the flight attendant and the woman came over with a polite smile.

"How can I help you sir?" She asked quietly once she noticed the sleeping Jiho sitiing next to Kyung.

"I would like to have one cup of black tea and do you have a blanket, that I could give to my....umm friend?" Kyung asked and tried to keep his voice steady.

"Sure, I will bring those to you immediately" The flight attendant said and walked off.

Kyung dug out his laptop and placed it on the flodable table infron of him. While Jiho was asleep and not annyoing him, he might as well do some work. Kyung opened his laptop and connected himself to the Wi-Fi of the plane. he opened his email and saw a message that had been sent to him mere minutes ago. It was from the main supervisor, that had not come along to the trip, but had demanded that Kyung would message him instantly if he had any questions. Kyung raised his eyebrow as he opened the message and as he read it his eyes expanded to ten times their size. The message was a list of the themes they would be covering in each individual city. The main theme for the upcoming fashion week was 'beauty in variety', which meant that the pictures needed to look like individuals and not like a frmaed set of photos.

"Here is your tea and blanket, sir" The fligh attendant said and smiled politely as he handed Kyung the white porcelain mug and the grey fluffy blanket.

"Thank you" Kyung said and placed the cup on the table infront of him.

Kyung turned to the sleeping male next to him and he took a deep breath. He needed place the blanet on Jiho without waking him up. He didn't care about Jiho in any other way, obviously. He just didn't want him to be sick while they were shooting. Kyung leaned forward and placed the blanket over Jiho's sleeping frame and as he removed his hands he noticed a smile on Jiho's lips. The male was obviously still dreaming, but the sudden warmth surrounding his body had sent a pleasent smile to his face.

"Thanks babe" Jiho said quietly, while shifting to  more comfortable position and Kyung froze for a moment.

Babe? What the heck did he mean with that?! What was he dreaming about? Kyung leaned closer again in an attempt to hear any other words he might be saying, but the blonde remained quiet. Kyung just shrugged and pulled away, now focusing all his attention to his computer. He read the email again and he felt a little bit uncomfortable. The whole project hadn't really seemed realistic before, but now that he was looking at the sched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter