Just one drink

The man behind the camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*********

Kyung wasn't too excited to spend his first night with Jiho. Kyung knew he was worn out and tired to death, but Jiho's lingering presence made every single nerve end on his body spark up. Jiho was bent over his luggage unpacking his clothes to the closet next ot his bed. He was whistling while doing so and Kyung was getting continuoysly distracted by his curving lips. Jiho's lips had a surprisingly pleasant shape. Kyung had stared at them before, but now that the silence had settled into the room and the only sound was jiho's silent whistling, Kyung had a good oppoturnity to appreciate the pinkish plump lips that the other male.

"You should get to unpacking, you'll hate yourself if you don't" Jiho suddenly said and straightened up, making Kyung jumo a bit and he rushed back over to his bag and started to unload all of his stuff into his closet on the other side of the room. 

"Yeah, I'm on it" Kyung mumbled and hastily took out a pile of his t-shirts and placed them onto the wooden shelf. 

"Once we're done, you wanna go get something to drink?" Jiho asked as he laid down on his back on the bed. 

Kyung turned sharply and stared at Jiho.

"I don't drinking is too good of an idea on the first night" Kyung said and remembered what Taeil had said about Jiho's drinking.

Taeil had tols Kyung before the day they left, that Jiho had a bad habit of drinking a little too much if he had the chance. He was not an alcoholic by any means, he just preferred to drink if the opporturnity presented itself. Being a high-fashion model wasn't easy and the bussiness had worn Jiho out quite a lot. It was normal for most of the models to go into bars and night clubs after work, even on week days and some of them used alcohol as an escape methid, because the bussiness they were in viewed them as items rather than humans and that took a toll on most of them. Jiho did not fall into that cathegory, he was stronger than that, but he had worked as a professional model for about 4 years now, which meant that he had spent many days, sometimes weeks, drunk with his model friends. He didn't see anything wrong with it and the supervisor and photographers didn't see any reason in stopping him. 

"I'll go by myself then, it's cool" Jiho said and stood up. He took his wallet out of his bag and walked to the door, turning to look at Kyung one last time, "Last chance to come along"

"I'm good, really" Kyung said and smiled to himself, "Don't drink too much, we have work tomorrow" Kyung said and agve Jiho an icy glare.

"Okay daddy" Jiho said and disappeared leaving Kyung hot and annoyed.

Kyung just shrugged and cotinued to unpack his things. Once he finished, he moved to the bed. He kicked off his shoes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter