The Epilogue

Lovely Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a quarter to twelve, almost midnight, when Taeyeon laid on the bed with no one by her side. She vigorously looked at the clock on her phone from time to time, wondering where in the hell could the love of her life be. "It's getting late and she's still not home." Taeyeon murmured alone. Just as she was about to grab her phone and text her girlfriend on her whereabouts, she heard noises from outside of her room. It was the sound of the house door opening and closing. Without thinking of whom it might be, Taeyeon stood up immediately--to the point of losing her balance-- and dashed out from her room to greet the person behind the noise. 

 

"Taetae?" She heard the person called for her in curious as she went out from her room. Taeyeon did not bother to reply, instead she just went straight to embrace her lover, Tiffany. Taeyeon smelled a tint of alcohol on Tiffany's dress, and that irritated her a bit. "Why aren't you asleep yet Tae?" Tiffany asked while slowly cuddling Taeyeon in one arm and removing her heels with the other. "I.. can't.. sleep." Taeyeon replied. 

 

Tiffany let out a sigh and kissed Taeyeon's right temple. "You've been coming home late these days, Pany-ah." Taeyeon asked with a hope to get an answer to her worry. "Yeah, you know, just catching up with my friends from school. Sorry Taetae." Tiffany replied. She let Taeyeon go and made her way to the kitchen to drink some water. She needed something to freshen up after some rounds of alcohol, though she wasn't actually drunk. Taeyeon sulked at the lack of warmth when Tiffany let her go. It wasn't just that, Tiffany had literally been spending less and less time at home with her. This has been going on for two weeks. 

 

"Catching up almost everyday?" Taeyeon scoffed slightly, getting more annoyed with how casual and irresponsible Tiffany was with her reply earlier. "Don't start, Taeyeon. I'm tired." Tiffany replied, rolling her eyes as she put down her glass of water. She noticed how Taeyeon's face changed from baby-like to annoyed when she gave her reply. Feeling so done with how Tiffany had been giving her the somewhat cold treatment, Taeyeon rushed over to Tiffany, grabbed her by the wrist and pushed her back against the wall. "Oh let me start, Tiffany. Don't think I didn't see how close you were with that guy in pink. Who was that, Siwon? Or was it Chanyeol? Baekhyun?" Taeyeon's voice started getting rougher and higher as she let out her frustration and anger. 

 

, Tiffany thought.

 

Truth to be told, Taeyeon saw a video posted earlier on one of Tiffany's friend's--Yuri, the name--instagram story where it had a bunch of girls and guys hanging out together in what seems to be a night club. A guy--in pink shirt specifically--was there in the video with a silhouette of a girl in a red dress. They were talking in a close manner, almost touching each other by the arms.

It didn't take Taeyeon more than a second to recognize the silhouette, because Tiffany was in fact, wearing a red dress. 

 

"We were just talking! And it was Chanyeol." Tiffany tried to defend herself, but Taeyeon wasn't buying it. She had the nerve to correct the name, Taeyeon smiled in agony. Deciding not to pursue the arguement any longer, Taeyeon clenched her hand that was holding Tiffany's wrist and brought it up over T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter