Chapter six

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Sh*t." Jiyeon thought as she looked at them, not knowing what to say. Jieun and Suzy stared back at her as they were waiting for her to answer. However, Jiyeon seemed to space out. 

"Jiyeon!" Yelled Suzy that made Jiyeon jump in shock. 

"Don't yell!" Jiyeon yelled back. "I... I live on the street because I don't have money at the moment?!" She made things up, but her acting was just as terrible as her lie. 

"I hope you don't wanna be an actress." Said Jieun, sarcastically as she sighed. "Just tell us where were you already." She continued. Her friends squinted their eyes as they leaned closer to Jiyeon; they were too close for comfort. 

"Well... You guys will know eventually, anyway. I trust you two enough to spill it out, but no one else should know, okay?!" She warned, and they agreed. 

"I didn't have enough money for my apartment ranting, so they didn't let me stay anymore. When I got out of apartment, I saw a woman came running at me. She asked me to be her boss' son's tutor and also a temporary maid. I agreed. I had nowhere to go anyway..."

"Then do we go to your boss' house when we wanna visit?" Suzy asked out of curiosity. 

"NO!" Jiyeon immediately refused. 

"Why not?" Asked Jieun. 

"The thing is... Her son is one and only Kim Taehyung! He told me not to tell anyone, or I'm going to die!" Jiyeon said, flinching at the thoughts of her getting killed by Taehyung. 

"Wow!" Suzy and Jieun surprised. "Good for y-" Suzy got cut off as Jiyeon covered . 

"Don't talk about it anymore." Jiyeon said, and they agreed. 

"Well, they both can shut up, but can I?" A male's voice was heard behind them. They gasped as they saw an unexpected presence. A male with a playful smile plastered on his face as he looked at them one by one. Jiyeon had to slap herself to make sure it was not a dream, because she was going to die soon, and she hoped it was just a dream. The male laughed at her odd action. Who slapped herself out of surprise? 

"Jungkook?!" The three best friends called. 

"The one and only." He said proudly as he wiggled his brows. "Well, I've heard what you said, so you'd better shut me up before I tell Taehyung hyung you exposed the secret you shouldn't have." 

"How much do you want? I'll give you when I get my salary!" Jiyeon exclaimed, and it was funny to Jungkook how she thought she could shut him up with money. He's rich, why'd he need her salary?

"Do I look like I need money?" He asked, laughing. 

"N-no." Answered Jiyeon. 

"Just help me one thing."

"ANYTHING!" She squeaked. Suzy and Jieun can't help but to laugh. She sounded so urgent. 

"My family is throwing a birthday party for my sister this Sunday, and they invited most of people in school, as well as all my relatives-" He explained, but Jiyeon cut him short. 

"But that sounds like non of our business. We're not invited." Suzy and Jieun could only nod as they agreed with Jiyeon. 

"Hear me out!" Jungkook yelled to stop her and sighed. "My parents are so annoying-" Jiyeon was about to cut him off again because he just said his parents were annoying, but he covered in time. "Hear me first." He requested and she nodded. "They'd wanna pair me with anyone they see, because they think I should be having a girlfriend, but most of the girls I know are clingy, and that's so annoying. There was one time they put me on a blind-date and... I don't wanna talk about it! Anyway, out of the girls in school, you guys are the normal ones I see... I guess, though we never really got to know each other. I was hoping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter