-Chapter two

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV.

I walked out of the restaurant because I hate dramas. I'm sure the girls inside probably were going to make a scene out of nothing. Especially the older girl who acted like she had salt on her pancake this morning. As I walked a little further from the restaurant, I felt some drops of water on my face. It was starting to rain, so I ran into a convenience store across the road. I sighed. I knew I should've brought my car with me. What now? I'm gonna stuck in here till the rain stops?

 

Once I walked in the store, I looked outside to see if it was a heavy rain. Yup, it was. I thought I could just grab some snacks from the store, and that'll be my dinner for today.

 

I bought a hotdog and a can of soda before taking a seat on a tall chair facing the window.

 

While eating, I saw a girl similar girl running pass the store. I squinted my eyes for a better vision as it was kinda dark outside. She was the girl I helped just now.. Also the girl from my school for all I know. Wonder what's wrong with her? Shouldn't she be working? Well, why do I care. I shrugged off the curiosity and started eating my food.

 

Not long after I finished my hotdog, the rain was starting to stop, so I headed back to my house.

 

************

Author's POV

Once Taehyung arrived home, he dropped himself onto the couch, right when his phone started to ring. he looked at the screen for awhile then let out an annoyed sigh as he saw the name on the screen. 

 

What does she want? He thought.

"Mom.." he spoke tiredly, rather boringly.

"Kim Taehyung, you brat!" She yelled through the phone which caused Taehyung's eyes to grow.

 

What has I done again this time? He thought once again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter