HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAY THE BAE

One Plus One Equals Three: The BaekChenLay Chronicles

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR WONDERFUL LAY THE BAE!!

Yay for another double update celebration!

And, without fail, it is October and Lay will be gifting the world with his third son in less than two weeks!

AND IT’S HIS US DEBUT, NO LESS.

WHAT A GLOBAL STAR.

He’s not only taking over China, but he’s ready to take over the US as well. And I, for one, am ready to welcome our overlord and savior, LAY ZHANG.

And I’m so proud of him for collaborating with Alan Walker faded is still my jam, even tho it’s old and performing in Chicago, which is where I was born. Just an amazing coincidence for me as a Lay stan and I’m very happy about the opportunities he’s been given this past year.

AND ALSO, CAN WE PLS TALK ABOUT HOW EXO OT9 IS OFFICIAL FOR THE UPCOMING COMEBACK??

EVERYONE SAID NOT TO HOPE FOR IT, BUT I STILL DID AND I’M SO HAPPY THAT IT’S FINALLY HAPPENING AGAIN.

EXO IS NOT EXO WITHOUT LAY. I REPEAT, EXO IS NOT EXO WITHOUT LAY.

Even though he probably won’t be promoting with the other eight and he’s not in the album packaging (from what we know of so far), this is a step in the right direction and I appreciate SME doing what they can to slowly ease him back in while trying to avoid any political backlash.

And Yixing, I’m so happy that you’ve been able to properly reunite with your brothers after almost two years of promoting by yourself in another country. Everyone kept doubting that you’d come back, but you kept your promise and showed that you’re in it for the long haul.

Especially since this may be the last OT9 comeback for awhile with military enlistment coming up soon, you participating in this year’s comeback means the world to us EXO-Ls.

We love you so much as both the Lead Sheep of China and the Healing Unicorn of EXO.

and bless xiamen airlines for adding the sheep album to their music catalogue. i jammed out to the entire tracklist for 13 hrs straight on my flights to and from china

And congratulations on successfully filming your latest drama this summer and getting cast in ANOTHER drama that’ll be released 2019/2020!

You’ve come such a long way since To Be a Better Man and I can’t wait to see what you’ve got up your sleeve next!

So go kill it in the US this month and show the world just how much of a superstar you are! You truly were born for the stage.

And, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for being one of the greatest role models in my life because of everything you’ve been able to accomplish so far.

THANK YOU FOR CONSTANTLY BREAKING DOWN BARRIERS AND EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS, THUS INSPIRING OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR STEADFAST LOYALTY TO YOUR ROOTS, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR BROTHERS, AND YOUR FANS.

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS IMPROVING YOUR CRAFT AND SHOWING THE WORLD WHAT YOU’RE CAPABLE OF.

THANK YOU FOR EXISTING, LAY OF EXO.

THANK YOU FOR EXISTING, ZHANG YIXING.