Chapter 7: If Only It Was Easier

Change

Chanyeol's POV

I accompanied Amber back to her house, she fell asleep right when she layed herself on the bed. I decided to stay with her for while.

She told me everything on the way, I felt bad for her. How could Kris do that to her?

I decided to leave, Amber already slept. I shouldn't bother.

When I opened the door, I saw Kris.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked him.

''I should be the one asking you that! What are you doing here? At my GIRLFRIEND's house with me?'' He emphasized the word 'girlfriend' making me uneasy.

''Girlfriend? You call Amber your girlfriend when you go out and kiss other women? I don't think you deserve to be her boyfriend.''

Right after that, Kris gave me a hard punch that made me fell on the cold floor.

''She kissed me out of the blue, I didn't have time to breath either!'' He shouted at me.

''Oh yeah? Then why did you let her kiss you in the cafe?'' I got up and grabbed his collar, stared at him with furious eyes and knocked him in the face.

''Shut up ! It's none of your business, you're just an outsider!'' 

, he got me there.

He was right, I'm just an outsider.

But Amber is the one I love, also my best friend. I couldn't bear seeing her crying.

He then grabbed my shirt and hit me hard, we then ended up fighting each other harshly.

''STOP IT!!!'' 

We both stopped and turned to look at Amber, who was now angry at the sight of our face with blood. She ran to us quickly and touched Kris' face worrily.

''Kris are you okay?''

''Amber, he hit me too!'' I defended

''But his face got injured more than yours.'' 

''After all he did to you you're still worrying about him?'' She didn't dare to face me after that, instead she just look away.

''Just go home, Chanyeol.'' She mumbled.

''But-'' Before I could say more, Amber cut my words.

''I said go home.'' She said, half scolding.

''Alright.'' 

She chased me away, it felt like someone just shot my heart.

She loved him so damn much, at the end I was still an outsider.

Kris was right.

I shouldn't have interupt them.

I seriously needed some alcohol tonight.

Author's POV

Amber brought Kris into the house, they sat onto the sofa. She went to get the first aid kit.

''Are you hurt? Let me help you.'' She touched the wound on his face where it was bleeding.

''Didn't you just do something with him while I'm not here? Why don't you continue it?'' He swatted her hand away while angrily exploded to her.

''He was just accompanying me to home, I was sleeping and then he left.'' She explained everything to him.

''Is it true?'' He asked, not looking at her.

''Yes, I'm not lying to you.'' She was still helping him with the wound.

''Argh!!!'' He groaned at the pain.

''Sorry, try to endure okay?'' Amber tried her best to be gentle.

Kris now realized how beautiful she is.

She was mesmerizing him without trying to, he was staring deeply at her.

''Kris? Kris? Are you there?'' She waved her hand in front of his handsome face.

''Oh, sorry Amber.'' He finally back to the reality.

''So, everything is back to normal. Right?'' She asked him awkwardly.

''Yeah...'' There was a long silence between them.

Kris stared at her pretty face, then he suddenly pushed her into the wall, her petite body was trapped in his giant tower body.

''K-Kris, wha-what are you doing?'' She stammered.

''Why are you so attractive, Amber? How can I control myself if you keep gripping my attention like this?'' He whispered in her ears ily.

''What do you mean?'' Amber couldn't look straightly to his face. He was handsome and hot, and the sudden closeness was making her nervous. Her face was red as a tomato now.

Kris attacked her with a passionate kiss, making her gasped in surprise.

''What mine is mine, also, I don't like sharing it with someone else.'' He said during the kiss.

Kris smirked feeling her replying his kiss as she closed her eyes. The two kissed each other longer than they thought.

''You should have push her away at the cafe.'' She let go of him and pouted.

Kris pecked her pouted lips, their noses touched.

''Aigoo, my girl is being jealous again. I know, I won't be intimate with her again, if she kiss me I'll stop her. You're so cute, you know that?'' He smiled.

She yawned.

''Sleepy already? But I want more kisses from you!'' 

''No way!'' Amber sticked her tongue to him then ran away.

''You naughty girl!'' He chased after her.

Thanks to Kris' long legs, he was able to caught her quickly, lifted her up and spun around.

They landed right on the bed, adoring each other figures.

''I'm sorry about what happened, Amber. I'm such a jerk!'' He felt guilty.

''It's okay, Kris. As long as we're still together, I still trust you with all my heart.''

''Thanks, Am.'' 

They shared a kiss again and ended up sleeping while hugging each other.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the absence, I've been really really really busy with school and homeworks lately. This is one of my rare free time, I apologize to all the readers who waited for me. Also, thank you so much for 45 subscribers for both of my stories, I'm really happy. I'll try to read as many Anyber fanfic as I can to gain more ideas. Goodnight and get ready for school tomorrow! 

P/s: I watched Kris' aegyo, that made me squealed and cringed. I laughed so much for watching EXO on Weekly Idol during Wolf era. I also watched loads of videos about Krisber moments, man I missed Krisber!