Chapter 1: A Short Prologue Of Them

Change

Flashback

Amber and Kris are childhood friends, they've done many things together. Eat, drink, sleep, hang out,... Their hobby was playing pranks on someone else together. Two dorky kids grew up having feelings for each other. They both confessed and ended up being a happy couple.

Until one day, Kris successfully became a famous businessman just like he always dream about.

But unfortunately, his own job requested him to go to China, his country to do a really important project that could bring him more fame and tons of money.

5pm, Canada International Airport...

''You really have to go?'' Amber looked at him, full of sadness.

''Don't worry, one day we'll be together again.'' Kris bent down to look at her.

''I'm going to miss you so much.'' She looked down on the floor.

''Me too.'' He stopped for a moment, then he held her hands making her stared right into his face. ''Promise me you won't have another boyfriend here okay?'' Kris made an eye contact with her.

''Of course, giant. But you have to promise too!'' 

''I promise.''

''Don't you dare flirting with those beautiful ladies out there.'' Amber warned him as she punched into his chest lightly.

''Ouch! So do you, don't you dare wearing something revealing in front of other men okay?'' He pinched her cheek as a revenge.

''I love you, Wu Yifan.'' She hugged him tightly, as she closed eyes tears started to stream down her eyes.

''I love you too, Amber Josephine Liu.'' He hugged back as he cried in silent too.

They hugged under the sunset, until they informed Kris to be on the airplane by now.

''Remember me, okay?'' Amber kissed his cheek.

''Okay.'' He kissed her back then stepped on the plane.

They stared at each other for the last time until he couldn't see her under the thick clouds.

End flasback

That was what happened 4 years ago. Even though they have promised each other to not to love someone else, something was going to happen when Amber decided to moved to China to find a job.

Will something happen when Amber move to China?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the very short prologue, but I couldn't save this on my laptop because when I turn it off everything I write will be gone I and I'll have to write again. Please bear with me even if it takes a week to write a new chapter. I think I can only write when I'm free for more than half of a day. I'm super busy with studying, so I hope you guys can wait, I'll try to write you a nice story.