Chapter 8: Romantic Date [Part 1]

Change

Kris' POV

I'm gonna ask Amber out for a date today. Yes! It's been a long time since we went on a date. Right after she finish her shift, I'm

Why? Because it's Amber's birthday today! She has been so busy with her job. To be honest, I came there a few times, SECRETLY, just to see her in a dress. And she never fail to make me admire her charm. She looks cute and beautiful in that dress, wait! My baby has always been so pretty.

I turn around hearing sounds of footsteps, just to see a really simple Amber. She's wearing a plain T-shirt with a legging and a dark jacket. She just wear a thin layer of makeup, but still, she shines a lot.

I walked toward her and tower her with my big body, show her my handsome smile.

''Is there something with you today?'' She look at me, suspicious.

''I just want to ask, after finishing your shift, could you... go on a date with me?'' A shade of red is obviously on my face.

Amber chuckled seeing my tomato face, I immediately turn away for the embarrassment.

''Of course I could. As long as it's with you, I'll go.'' She backhug me.

''Aigoo, when did my girl become so cheesy?'' I pinch her cheek.

''You're just the same! 'My girl' huh?'' She defend.

''Enough, we still have our jobs.'' I peck her cheek quickly before dashing into my car to drive away.

Amber's POV

Aish, this giant. Why did I love him anyway? He's so dorky.

Just kidding, it's the best thing to be his girlfriend.

I can't stop my goofy smile until I meet 4 girls that look like 4 monsters that are ready to eat me in the cafe.

''AMBER!!!!!!'' They attack me with a bunch of tight hugs.

''How are you?''

''Where are you these days?''

''Did you know how much I miss you?''

''I think I'm gonna go crazy without you.''

''Enough girls, you're suffocating me.'' They loosened the hugs and let go of me. I didn't know they miss me this much just because I'm absent for a few days, they sure love me like their sister.

''I'm just absent for a week and you've already mess things up.'' I jokingly say.

''But why do you look so happy?'' Sulli stare at me with her big eyes.

''Did something happened?'' Luna ask, curiously.

''Is it something about your boyfriend?'' Krystal speak up. Aish, why is she so smart?

''Uh... yeah...'' I answer shyly.

''What? What? What? Tell me!'' They are seriously noisy sometimes.

''He ask me to go on a date today.'' I mumble.

''Wow!''

''That's nice!''

''Congratulation!''

''Wait, it's your birthday today right?'' Sulli ask me again.

''Yeah.''

''Then you gotta dress nicely.'' Victoria interupt.

''What? No way! I'm not gonna wear those girly dresses and thick makeup, well, I only wear them here.'' I decline.

''Why? It's your birthday! You MUST wear something that makes him gasp for air.'' Luna grab my arm.

''But...'' 

''No buts. It's 15 minutes left, I'll ask Jonghyun for us to finish it earlier.'' Victoria tell me with serious eyes.

''Yah!''

''What's with the noise, girls?'' Jonghyun suddenly step in.

''Oh Jong oppa! Hehe. It's Amber unnie's birthday today, and I wonder can you let us finish our shift 15 minutes early?'' 

''Uhm...'' Jonghyun look hesistate.

''Please~'' Sulli has to use her aegyo and it works!

''Okay, but remember to come early tomorrow. By the way, happy birthday Am!'' Jonghyun give me blow kisses. He really have a playboy aura.

''Now, let's change our dear Amber!'' Right after Krystal say that, all I know that I was dragged to a shopping mall.

[To be continue...]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I want to finish this chapter but I have to go to school now, wait for part 2! Bye!

 

So I have a little break today, I'll put a few things I wanna say in this, remember the 2 paragraphs below are put in TODAY (19/9/2016) not yesterday:

First of all I apologize (again) because it has been exactly 20 days since my previous chapter. I was too busy and lazy at the same time, I ran out of ideas. And I admit that I used to think that I should delete this fanfic, but I couldn't. Because it's too precious for me to do that. I understand if I lost some subscribers or no more new comments, it's truely all my faults. I'm someone who's always hesistate to choose something, which is always makes me a slow person. I know I made you guys waited for a long time, and the reason ''I'm busy'' is not the reason I should always say. I can't deny that I'm more lazy than busy to upload a chapter. If you guys can forgive me and never mind of my sudden hiatus, I'll appreciate it.

Let's put all our problems aside and say... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU! It's been a day since your birthday but I still want to say this. So you're 24 now, wish you have a successful career, a happy life, strengh to keep up with the schedules of f(x) and your own, more love from SM and us - MeUs and the most important thing... a handsome fiance who will always loves you forever.