35 Plane Ticket

Against
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Naeun 35

Concert Ticket

 

Friday night and the last day of rehearsals… When some expected that the rehearsals will run late, the head of the play instructed everyone to get a rest for tomorrow. All cast are ready anyway and memorized the lines like it was their name. Of course everyone does… However, Jung Eunji usually forgets her own name anyway sooo… Yeah, that’s my pabo Jung Eunji.

“Die… die… die… Why can’t this character just die? I’m better at acting dead than acting like someone with a heart…”Jung Eunji was left to mutter herself as she was sitting at the backstage, hung up on the script she was reading over and over again. Just then Son Naeun, walked in, like the innocent and timid and shy self she always was. There she saw the girl she was looking for, with a pair of glasses in her eyes that really go well with her.

Geez… how can something like that look so good with herself?

She just stood there, standing by a distance with her arms folded, staring at the girl that was so engrossed with her work. A few moments later, Eunji finally got it, earning a wide smile on her lips that didn’t go unnoticed by the younger girl.

“What did you read? That makes you smile like that?” Naeun dared to speak, with a smile, while looking at the older girl who perked up upon the voice.

Eunji, who looked up, smiled as well while putting the book down and fixes her glasses. “I read my lines and got it right, for the first time. You should congratulate me…”

Naeun dramatically claps, walking over the older girl and taking a seat next to her, stealing away the glasses from Eunji’s face.

“I never knew you wear glasses before…” The younger girl mumbled, wearing the pair of glasses and looking at Eunji. “Do I look like Harry Potter now?”

“Hmmm… no… You just look like Son Naeun… who got prettier.”

Pretending to frown, Naeun shot back, “I’m not pretty… Besides, it suits you better than me… You look… uhmmm… cuter?”

Seeing the older girl smile made Naeun smile back, especially some more inside. It has been a while since she talked to the older girl like this, since every one of them was dead busy. She didn’t intend to actually talk to the older girl, but decided to just end up the silent war between the two of them. She missed the older girl, by a lot, actually.

It has been days since her break up with Yoon Bomi and the news got so fast around. However, she is still not sure if Eunji heard it or had even the knowled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter