22| Scumbag

Against
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi|22

Scumbag

 

The next day was supposed to be a fine day. No, not for Bomi… She was not planning to sleep because of her happiness because finally the girl she has always loved was now hers. However, that happiness was kinda short lived as worry struck her hard. Eunji never came back in their room that night. Not even a single text or call. She thought that maybe Eunji was out with Chorong and immediately called Naeun about it, only to hear that Chorong was gone too. That was around four in the morning when they looked around, in search of the two girls that was out the whole night. They knew that there was a party last night, and probably the two joined it. What made Bomi so nervous though was the fact that every time Chorong is drunk… oh please don’t let it be like what happened the last time… Bomi hoped.

“Have you seen her?” Bomi immediately asked Naeun as they met in the lobby of the rooms. As much as Bomi wants to ask Chorong’s parents, she didn’t dare to. Eunji and Chorong wouldn’t do something stupid, and they could just be somewhere… what’s worrying Bomi is the fact that the two would’ve done something since they were both together. Just them… and no one else…

It wasn’t until around an hour later that they found out where Eunrong was… and as they opened the door of the room, Bomi felt as if someone poured some hard cold water above her.

“D-did they…?” Naeun slowly asked as she entered the room. It didn’t even need to put two and two together to know the answer. The clothes completely thrown around the room, the smell of the air that reeked with alcohol… Of course they spent the night together… Naeun slowly stared at the bed, seeing Chorong hugging unto Eunji’s torso as the two snuggled peacefully on their sleep.

The sight was almost unbearable for the two girls… and even for Naeun, she felt something isn’t right in her chest, although she’s not sure what it means.

It was an uncomfortable atmosphere and two girls don’t know what to do… or say at the moment.

They looked for one hour just for these two girls, only to find them the two on their undergarments and together on the same bed, in the same room…

The two didn’t like the idea at all… It was something they never even fathomed to happen.

Especially Bomi, I daresay…

 

After a while, Bomi snapped out of her trance and felt anger all of the sudden. She remembered how much Chorong had cried years before, when she has done the same thing. To think of it, it was like she has Chorong back then and she kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter