23| Sunrises and Cloudy Days

Against
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Eunji| 23

Sunrises and Cloudy Days

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!”

Eunji stood at the top of the hill, screaming her heart out in both frustration and agitation. It at those moments Eunji lets out her impulsive sight. Not that it was a wrong thing, she sometimes overdoes it. She was trying to teach her best friend a lesson, not to hurt her much more at least. Rubbing her head, she screamed out loud once again, wondering since when did relationships starts to get worse and worse.

“STUPID JUNG EUNJI!!!” Eunji screamed that out loud, staring at the horizon where the sun was about to rise up. Just the when she saw the faintest hint of sunlight, she collapsed on the ground, not even bothering if the cuts on her face has vanished or what. Groaning, she then remembered that their engagement will happen in a few days. She can’t look like a beaten up dog on that day… She quickly took her phone out and checked her reflection to the screen, although she can’t see much since the sun is just about to show up.

“Here… Let me take care of that…”

And before Eunji expected the worse, she already saw Son Naeun standing a few distances away from her below the hill, staring up at her with a face that shows no emotions, negative emotions at least.

Damn, she’s still pretty in the morning. How can that be? Eunji muttered to herself before looking away, not wanting to be dragged in once again by the girl in front of her.

Naeun then walked closer to Eunji and sat beside her, before ushering the older girl to sit up properly so she can mend the cuts on her face.

Sure, Naeun wants to help Eunji. There’s a little problem though. She needs to touch Eunji’s face while being at it. And just then, Eunji has her little circumstance of not wanting her face to be touched which is kinda weird since last night Chorong touched it multiple times. Eunji shook her head, trying to forget the memories in her mind. Naeun saw this and raised an eyebrow, indirectly giving a question on Eunji that the older girl can’t avoid at all.

“I-I… don’t mind me… I’m just not used with people taking care of me at all…” Eunji muttered, trying to release an awkward smile but failed because her lips hurt as she did. Naeun chuckled at the sight of it, wondering how the older girl can be so childish then when she looked like some guy who’ll hurt anyone on the streets earlier.

“Hmmmm… at least you didn’t forget to take your shorts before going out here… it’s too cold.” Naeun muttered back, a small smile on her lips.

She continued placing ointments on Eunji’s wounds and all before putting a plaster on some of it. After a while, she’s done and cheered which left Eunji admiring the other girl unconsciously due to the fact of how cute she was.

Naeun knows that moment, that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter