34| Plane Ticket

Against
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chorong 34

Plane Ticket

 

“Heol~~~” Park Chorong sighed contentedly while staring at the paper ticket right in front of her. “Yeah right… Just one more week and my life will be back to normal. The warm sun and the stupid college. Why can’t I just stay here anyway~??!” Pouting terribly on her bed, she let out a tantrum like cry in her pajamas, only to find herself in an awkward, or rather embarrassing situation as Yoon Bomi suddenly barged in into her room, with an awestruck expression on her face.

“What’s with your face, unnie? And you look like a kid now.” Bomi pointed out, staring at the older girl with confused eyes that Park Chorong always loves. Realizing that her state wasn’t exactly presentable as of the moment, she stood up straight and fixed her hair before pushing the younger one out of her room.

“Yoon. Bo. Mi. Didn’t your parents teach you how to knock?!” Chorong stated in frustration, leaving a Bomi who is groaning from pain.

“Oww! Ow! What’s wrong with you, unnie? I always do that! We are close enough to do that! Besides, I always see you in that bed hair anyway, what’s so wrong----?”

Bomi couldn’t even speak any more words as Chorong slammed the door shut right in front of her.

Hiding the plane ticket under some books and casually fixing her face in front of the mirror, Chorong finally got ready to come out, closing the door right behind her. Bomi was just in the hallway anyway, with her arms folded and casually leaned back against the wall, as if she was waiting for the older girl all along.

Chorong just saw that scene as beautiful. Well, Bomi always looks cool and handsome right before her for reasons unknown. I mean, where can you find a charming girl like Bomi anyway? Shaking off her thoughts that mainly revolved at the girl right in front of her, Chorong skillfully grabbed Bomi’s ears and dragged her all the way to the living room, down the stairs.

“Aish… Why did you even go here today? You could’ve at least called!”

“Geez, old woman… I have no one to hang out with. It’s a Saturday and there will be a play in the end of the month so Eunji and Naeun are dead busy for it.” Bomi scoffed with distaste while plopping in the couch, rubbing her ears that hurt a lot.

“Why do you sound so… resentful? Haha!” Chorong casually took the seat in front of her too, grabbing a pillow and hugging it. Bomi shot her a look that made her take back what she said. “Fine fine… frustrated, is that okay now?”

“Well, those two are really frustrating if you watch them. They don’t even look at each other!” Bomi outrag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter