Part 5

When Jeonghan Sees Rainbows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeonghan hates it so much that whenever they are all boys in one group in a school play, he always ends up portraying the girl character. Jeonghan actually loves it so much that he has the princess part all to himself secretly.

 

They have been practicing non-stop for the upcoming English Week and Jeonghan plays the part of Cinderella. All the other female competitors are actually threatened that Jeonghan would naturally do better than they would and Jeonghan could only flip his hair in response to that. He’s actually more threatened with his nemesis Boo Seungkwan who plays the role of Snow White. He’s keeping a good eye on him, making sure he wouldn’t steal his spotlight.

 

“Jeonghan, how’s your play going?” Mingyu asks him while they are having lunch in the school cafeteria. Seungcheol is with them too as the trio eat together in one table. The three of them are actually not in the same team. Mingyu is with another group doing Rapunzel, him being the Flynn Rider while Seungcheol is with the group of Beauty and the Beast. The beefy guy plays the beast to nobody’s surprise.

 

“Who is your prince charming though, Mister Cinderella?” Seungcheol teases, stuffing his face with the remaining sandwich he has.

 

“Well our play is doing fine, we have already finished practicing. We are just practicing again to make it perfect. And why do you care, Seungcheol. The prince Charming is Joshua.”

 

“I think that dude is gay, he seems girly.” Seungcheol nods nonchalantly.

 

Just like that, Mingyu and Jeonghan choke in unison and drinks with their water immediately. In all honesty Joshua looks way manlier than Jeonghan so what was Seungcheol implying? That Jeonghan is gayer? Maybe?

 

“I believe he’s not gay.” Mingyu sweats. Up to now, he believes that Jeonghan is a lady man but he still fights that maybe he’s really just like that and is actually a boy deep down inside.

 

“Well whatever, I’m going home late later since our group has practice.” Seungcheol nods again.

 

“I think all of us would be practicing anyways.”

 

“Yeah…”

 

 

One week later and they have the whole day to perform the event. Jeonghan is already in character, his costume bright and makeup on full pact. He looks so much like Cinderella and the boys from the backstage are drooling over him. The girls are too from jealousy. Jeonghan fixes his hair and his maid outfit while he hears Seungcheol asking for people where he is. So he approaches him instead.

 

“Hey I’m right here, what do you want?”

 

“Holy ... Jeonghan? This is you? Holy .”

 

“I know… it’s the makeup Sorry… Lizzy Noona did all this.”

 

“You’re so pretty, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter