Part 6

When Jeonghan Sees Rainbows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyung, stop eating all the pizza!! That's your fourth slice! Jeonghan Hyung still didn't have any!" Mingyu whines, having his second pizza in his hands and taking a bite from it. There's still 2 left in the carton and they are for his beautiful Hyung who's still hibernating in the bathroom having his one hour shower ritual. He doesn't understand at all how someone could spend that long inside taking a bath. Apparently both males are sitting in the sofa and watching an action movie during a Sunday morning. Yeah, they're having pizza as their breakfast because they're just teen-aged boys being teen-aged boys. That's when an odd knock came from their front door within the dorm.

 

"Huh? Who would knock this early in the day? Who would even knock at all.. Mingyu did you made new friends or something?" Seungcheol squints.

 

"What? I do have friends but I didn't tell them we're living in here... Maybe it's Lee Chan, he always ask to help out with his math homework."

 

"How did you even met him, ain't he like 2, 3, 4 years younger than us?"

 

"Because he's friendly, Hyung. Unlike you who eats all the pizza." Mingyu squints back. "Besides he's just a friend next door."

 

"You get the door then, I don't want to get involve."

 

"Lazy Hyung." He laughs, getting up and finally chewing his last bite of his pizza and rubbing his palms together. What surprised the tall man is that when he opens the door... the most beautiful girl appeared in their door step...

 

"Hi!" The girl cheers to Mingyu.

 

There is nothing but silence as Mingyu has his jaw dropped.

 

 

"So... you're telling me that... you're Jeonghan's sibling?" Seungcheol blushes, purposely raising his sleeves to bulge his biceps. Jeonghan's sibling was super beautiful to the two men's eyes. All three of them are now in the sofa and Jeonghan is still in the bathroom for God knows how long.

 

"Yes, is Jeonghan here?" She giggles, amused to the two men beside her who is obviously making a move with her. She just brushes it off as she lowers her skirt with a shy smile.

 

"He's in the bathroom, taking a shower. What's your name? We can wait for him." Mingyu blushes this time, his lips with the most idiotic smile. He clings nonetheless, leaning his shoulders to her's.

 

That's when Jeonghan finally appears in the living room, fully clothed and his hair super fabulous after his blow dry. His beautiful blonde hair brushing at his back since it has been longer since ever and he starts to squint, getting shocked afterwards to what he is seeing before his eyes.

 

"Actually I'm just here for a surprise visit, he's not even know I'm here--"

 

"Ren!! What the hell are you doing here?!" Jeonghan gasps. Totally happy that his sibling visited him and completely annoyed since he doesn't actually want to be visi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter