Part 4

When Jeonghan Sees Rainbows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Nice girl you got there."

 

"Excuse me?"

 

Mingyu blinks his eyes at the smirking cashier. He's currently grocery shopping with Jeonghan on a Saturday night. The tall teen just asked from the same cashier where he could look for the canned tomatoes but instead hears this.

 

"I said you have a beautiful girl right there, man." The nametag reads Hoshi as he winks towards Mingyu. The man blushes at the words. First of all he does not have a girlfriend and most importantly he and Jeonghan were not dating. He's not even a girl to begin with.

 

"Are you crazy? That's my guy friend over there." He glares.

 

"A guy you say? Really?"

 

The two boys turn their gaze to the back figure of a certain Yoon Jeonghan from a distance. Jeonghan's currently pouting at a jar of strawberry jam like he's thinking if the food is even worth buying. He's wearing that pink sweater he loves so much and he just dyed his hair blonde too. He actually dyed his hair straight away when the student council in their school allowed the coloring of hair. But only the natural kind of shade and not the wild ones like pink, blue or green. Now that Mingyu looks at him, Jeonghan kinda did look really pretty and should be mistaken as a girl pretty easily. He knows this before but he was just used to treating the lad like a man he is ever since they first met him.

 

"Aaah. So he's gay?"

 

"No he's not! I mean... I don't know." Mingyu blinks.

 

"I'll bet you ten thousand Won if I can prove he's gay."

 

There is a pause as Mingyu processes the words from the cashier. Mingyu's now currently confused. He knows that Jeonghan is a man. He's literally a boy to begin with but now he's having doubts about it. Mingyu has never in his life questioned uality before. He's just 16 and still currently unaware of this kind of subject so he's just shock it is coming at his direction so fast from this amused cashier named Hoshi. Now that he thinks about it, Jeonghan does seem weird compared to the regular guys he find in school. Jeonghan's definitely way different compared with Seungcheol too but that doesn't mean that he's automatically gay just because he's different in a way. He remembers in school his English classmate named Joshua. Joshua is a little different and girly but that doesn't mean he's gay. Or was he gay? Mingyu contemplates with sweat forming in his forehead.

 

"Hey! Dude are you okay?" Hoshi snaps a finger in front of the tall lad's face. "I said I can prove that your friend is not the man that you think he is. I mean come on, just look at him."

 

"He's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter