Part 2

When Jeonghan Sees Rainbows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So I'll have nachos with cheese all over. Gyu you're having popcorn? The butter one? Jeonghan what'll you have?" 

 

Jeonghan looks at the menu in the cinema. They're all going to watch spiderman all together. He heaves a sigh from the over-priced snacks. Everything in the picture screams carbs and it's gonna ruin his diet. Jeonghan maintains a thin figure which he loves and always becomes picky to unhealthy foods. They all haven't eaten yet so he really needs to order something, or anything. 

 

"Popcorn again? I want to try the hotdog." Mingyu butts in as all three of them now faces the cashier. "I'll have a hotdog and a cola." 

 

"Hmm fine, I'm gonna have the nachos and lemonade. What about you Jeonghan?" 

 

"I'm just going to get an ice cream." He smiles. 

 

"What? Screw that, I'll have nachos lemonade and ice cream too." Seungcheol nods. 

 

"You can't carry all those things, you stupid." 

 

"Shush Mingyu, I'm gonna get my ice cream!" 

 

"You sure Jeonghan you'll just get ice cream?" 

 

"Yeah I'm pretty good." 

 

 

Jeonghan was so bored inside the cinema. He's not a fan of spiderman because he doesn't find the leading man to be super handsome. He's just there his ice cream as he sits back lazily. Meanwhile Seungcheol and Mingyu looks too focused on the screen. Jeonghan silently peeks to his phone while he browse the net. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter