Part 7

When Jeonghan Sees Rainbows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hi!"

 

"Oh... hi?" Jeonghan looks up to see a smiling man. He knows him by the face but the two never really talked. Currently Jeonghan is eating his lunch and sitting together with his two other bestfriends. "Yes?"

 

The man before him gulps, blushing as he scratches his head. He is still smiling but it's quite awkward as he looks uneasy. Jeonghan blinks. The dude before him who decides to bother him looks really shy and looks really adorable. Just what's he up to?

 

"You're Jeonghan right...?"

 

"Yes I am, why?"

 

"I got you this... that's all." The student offers him a bouquet of flowers. It was hidden behind his back all along. Seungcheol spits out all the sandwich in his mouth as Mingyu gets stunned as well, being spat at. After that he just turns away like it was the most casual thing to ever happen.

 

"What the ?"

 

 

So that guy who happens to made Jeonghan's heart flip was none other than a classmate one year lower than them. His name was Lee Seokmin. Jeonghan felt terribly scared since it was the very first time that someone did this for him. You don't understand, this may be normal to some high schools but this is definitely an issue to the fact that a dude gave flowers for another dude. This made Jeonghan uneasy. Yes he likes it and dreamt of it that maybe one day someone would offer him his favorite flowers. But he didn't expect it to happen since it was just nothing but a daydream. This is totally a reality. He didn't even know who that Lee Seokmin was until that guy suddenly decided to make a fit about it.

 

This doesn't stop there. Of course Jeonghan's two other roommates would throw him lots of questions. This made him more unease.

 

"Do you know him?" Seungcheol starts, all three of them already at the dorm.

 

"I don't even know the guy!!!"

 

"Are you gay?" Seungcheol eyes him.

 

For the first time in his life in the dorm, he feels like his life is gonna be over. In all honesty, yeah Jeonghan thinks he's gay since he always feel this unnecessary feelings he shouldn't be feeling in the first place. But he knows it isn't right and the idea of being gay is frowned upon by lots. He isn't sure to himself if ever he is gay. He doesn't want to but he feels like he is and he's a little in between that is why he doesn't want to talk about it. But of course he has to answer a certain beefy guy who looks like he is totally judging him. Mingyu's right there at the side, looking Jeonghan deeply and finally w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter