Just give me a little of your time...

Give Me Your Time

[EunAh POV]

After two weeks I live in JaeJoong's mansion, I wait for that divorcement paper with scare heart. Honestly, I don't want to divorce with him, I love him so much. But...he doesn't love me like I do. Every day I tried to forget him but I can't. I really miss him. I want to meet him so bad. I want to hug him, kiss him. I wait for his text and call every time, but it never came.

Suddenly my phone rang, I grabbed my phone quickly. I felt a bit disappointed because it isn't from Yunho. I sighed and answered that.

''Eun Ah!! Where are you now?!!'' it's Changmin.

''I'm at JaeJoong oppa's mansion. Why?'' I asked back.

''Go home quickly! Yunho hyung really need you now.'' he said.

''Ya!! Who said you can call EunAh?!'' He grabbed Changmin's phone. ''I'm okay, no problem. Sorry because Changmin disturb you. Don't care about me. It's all right.''

''Hyung!! How can you say that you're okay?! Your body is burned like crazy!'' Changmin screamed. Then he ended the call.

What's wrong with Yunho? Is he sick? Why is he sick? Where is Yoona? Why she didn't take care of him?

An hour later, Changmin called me again. ''EunAh, you must come before everything's late. His fever so high, he didn't want to eat and take his medicine.''

''Where is Yoona? Why she isn't take care of him?'' asked me.

''Yoona? Why must Yoona who take care of him? You're his wife, not Yoona, right?'' Changmin yelled. ''He never has a crushed on Yoona, EunAh. You're the one and only one girl that he loves so much. After you leave him, he looks like a robot. He doesn't have a spirit in his body, he didn't want to eat if I didn't force him. He really loves you EunAh!''

''You're wrong Changmin... He doesn't love me anymore. He want to divorce me. Please don't call me again.'' I said coldly.

''Wait!!'' he screamed. ''You know the reason why he want to divorce you?? It's because of you! He just want you to happy. My stupid hyung thought that JaeJoong will give you happiness. He's really coward, right? Yeah, this hyung really coward and stupid! Now he can't do anything.''

I covered my mouth. My tears came out. ''Really?? That...that's his reason?''

''hmm... Believe me EunAh, I know Yunho hyung well. He really loves you, he can't live without you. He really needs you now.'' he said.

''Okay, araso. I'll be there as soon as possible.. Please take care of him!'' I rushed to get out and call a taxi.

30 minutes later, I arrived in his house, my house. I ran to his bedroom and saw he was laying on his bed. I covered my mouth when I saw his condition. His body was so thin, he didn't shave his mustache and bread. I never saw him like that.

''Only you can save his life, EunAh...'' said Changmin. ''Then, I'll give him to you.''

I walked towards him and touched him. My eyes got teary. ''I'm here...Can you hear me?''

He groaned. ''Eun Ah~ please come back to me, don't leave me alone.''

''I'm here... I won't leave you again, mianhae..'' I whispered at his ears.

I changed his wet clothes and wiped his sweat. I forced him to take his medicine. He didn't want to open his mouth, so I gave him medicine with my mouth. I compress his forehead with wet towel and changed regulated.

Finally his fever went down. I sighed freely. I really worried to death. I covered him with blanket and went to kitchen to cook to him.

I waited for him to wake up. Finally he woke up this morning. He shocked when he saw me in front of him. ''EunAh? Is it true? You're EunAh, my wife?''

I nodded. ''I'm glad your fever down and you wake up now. Are you hungry? I cooked porridge for you. But, it's cold, I'll heat it again, wait, huh?''

When I took the porridge and walk, he held my hands. ''Gwenchana... I'll eat that although it's cold, since you cooked for me.'' he smiled. ''I'm scared if you leave me again, I'll loss you.''

I smiled. ''I just want to heat this porridge, why are you so scared?''

''Because I lost you before, I don't want to loss you again...'' he said.

''Okay, now eat this cold porridge.'' I feed him. He just stared at me.

After he finished his porridge, I give him a medicine. ''Please, don't be sick again. I really worried to death.''

''I'll never sick again if you always with me...'' he pecked my lips. ''Don't leave me again, huh? I really love you...''

I smiled. ''Just give me a little of your time. I know you're so busy with your work, but at least call me or text me. Don't make me waited alone in the middle of night, don't yelled at me, and don't slapped me again. That was so hurt.''

''I know...I'm so so sorry.... I really regret I slapped you, I was so angry at that time. I was jealous because you went out with JaeJoong so happily.'' He confessed. He touched my cheek. “Did I slap you so strong?” I held his hand.

I pouted. ''But you also went out with Yoona... Not only you were jealous at that time..''

He laughed. ''Actually, it was for CF in the amusement park, but Yoona said that she saw you then I walked with her. I don't have a relationship with her. My love is only for you, only you in my heart, now and forever..''

''But, why did you act coolness towards me?? Why you didn't care about me??'' I asked again.

''I don't know, maybe I just tired because of my work, I was so stressed. I really feel sorry for you, mianhae...'' he hugged me. ''I also feel sorry for our baby...''

I pushed him. ''Baby?? Who's baby??''

''You didn't know if you were pregnant?!'' he shocked. ''But, the baby died because of that accident. It was because of me, sorry...''

''So, because of that I felt something was disappeared from my body. I missed my baby..'' I felt my eyes teary.

Yunho wiped my tears. ''Don't cry please, forgive me...'' he said. I nodded. ''We can make a baby again if you want.'' he grinned.

I pouted at him. ''You must rest!''

Yunho hugged me and lifted up my body until my body was on top of him. Then he pressed me with his kissed until he was on top of me. ''I don't need rest, I need you right now.'' He kissed me again. ''I love you baby~''

''I love you too Yunho~'' I said in the middle of kiss.

***

Jreng..jreng.... <3

This is the last chapter of my story... =D

Thanks for your comments and also for my subscribers... *kiss* And also thanks for silent readers... XD

I made other story about Jung Yunho and Jeon Jihyun..also marriedlife like this.ahahaha... Please supprot me there... I'll give that link later after I post here...

One more time, thanks for your support in this story.. Love you.. *kiss*