Revenge

Give Me Your Time

-[Eunah POV]

When I opened my eyes, I felt so hurt in whole body, especially on my back head. It’s hurt so bad, I groaned. I also felt something is gone from my body? What is that? What’s wrong with me? Then, I remembered everything. I fell from the staircase. I remember that slapped, that yelled. My chest also felt so hurts.  Someone entered my room. I looked at him, it’s Yunho. I felt so much pain when I saw him. I tried so hard to hold my tears.

“Eunah, you’re awake?” He smiled. “I’m so glad that you’re finally awake.” He touched my head. “It must really hurt, are you all right?” asked him.

I just stared at him. ‘Yeah~ it’s really hurt but, there’s so much pain that you’ve done for me. It’s time for me to got my revenge. I really hate you Yunho!’ That was I thought.

“Who are you?” Finally it’s my words.

I could see his eyes getting bigger. He looked at me, didn’t believe what I said. “You really don’t know who am I?” asked him shocked. I shook my head as an answered. “EunAh, please don’t be like this. I know you’re angry with me, I’ve done so many bad things to you. But please don’t punish me like this. I’m your husband, Jung Yunho.”

“Husband? I’ve a husband?” asked me. “Hmm…where’s Is Joongie oppa?”

“MWO??!! How can you remember JaeJoong but you can’t remember me?!” His face turned pale. “Look at me! Please try to remember me.” His hands were on my shoulders.

I removed his hands from my shoulders. “It’s hurt.” I said coldly. “Please don’t touch me! I really can’t remember who you are. How can you've been my husband?! It’s weird!” I can see he full of shock. I felt a little pity for him, but I really hate him. He did so many bad things towards me.

Then the doctor came to my room. He checked my condition. “Jung-ssi, maybe it’s a temporary amnesia.”

“But, why is she can’t remember me but she can remember other people?” asked Yunho.

Doctor sighed. “This often happen, perhaps her unconscious sides want to forget some memory because that memory was bad for her.” Yunho looks so sad. The doctor patted his shoulder before leave my room.

When I saw Yunho looks so sad, I was feeling sorry for him. I want to hug him and said that I remember him. But when I remember how bad his actions towards me before, his slapped, and everything, I really hate him. I really don’t know what to do.

Then Yunho looked at me, he smiled bitterly. “No problem if you can’t remember me. I know I’ve done so many bad things for you, I’m not a good husband for you.” He touched my face with his fingers slowly. “I’ll wait until you can remember me again and I’ll be a good husband for you. Please, forgive me baby~” He kissed my forehead.

***

JaeJoong looked at me, he tried to find out something. “You really can’t remember your husband? But…you can remember me, huh?!” He asked confusedly. I nodded innocently. “Ya! What the hell are you trying to do?! You really aren’t a good liar, EunAh..!!’’ He yelled at me.

When he saw my face looks so scared, he turned to soft voice. ''I know you for a long time EunAh... Tell me, what are you trying to do? Take a revenge for you husband, huh??'' He sighed. ''If it's for revenge, I'll tell Yunho. It isn't a good idea.'' JaeJoong want to leave me but I pulled his hand.

“Andwae..!!” I screamed. “Please…Don’t tell Yunho. I’ll tell you everything, but don’t tell Yunho, huh?” I begged him.

He looked at me. “So, it’s true, right?! You aren’t forgetting Yunho, huh?!”

I nodded. ''I can remember everything. Even I remember everything he did to me.'' I pulled my breath then continue my story. “That night…He was really angry with me because I went out with you. He didn't want to hear my explained, even he slapped me...” Tears came out from my eyes, my chest really hurt when I remembered this happen again.

JaeJoong looks so shocked. “He slapped you?! Really?!”

I nodded. “It's so hurt... He never hit me before. I don't know why he turned like that.” I pulled a long breath, tried to hold back my tears. “I really love him with all my heart... But why he changed so much? He isn't Jung YunHo that I know before.”

JaeJoong hugged me, he patted my back. I cried on his chest. “I really hate him. I want to forget him, forget everything he did to me.”

[Author POV]

On the other side, someone was standing in front of the door. He heard everything with his broken heart. His tears came out from his eyes. He felt his leg limp, he leaned his back to the wall and rubbed his hair.

''Yeah~ I really deserve that EunAh... I deserve your hatred. I'm really not a good husband to you... Mianhae...'' Then he walked, leaved that room with his broken heart and tears.

Yunho came to the bar. It had been a long time since the last time he came here. Since he decided to married with EunAh, he promised her that he won’t drink beer again. But now He really needs something to comfort him. He ordered one bottle of beer.

One hour later, there was 4 empty bottles of beer in front of him. He drank his 5 without a glass. He was really drunk.

''You're really a bad guy Yunho!'' he laughed. ''Your wife hates you so much. You're a bad husband!'' He drank again.

Then Changmin came to that bar. That bartender called him because Yunho was so damn drunk. ''Hyung, why did you like this?! You really troubled me!'' Changmin grumbled.

''Changmin-ah~ Do you also hate me, huh?!'' he asked. ''Ah, you must hate me. I'm a bad guy, bad leader, bad husband. Everybody must hate me!'' Yunho pushed Changmin's body when Changmin helped Yunho to walk.

Yunho can't walked properly because his drunk. He hit the couch and felt onto that. ''I'm a bad guy...'' he said before he felt unconscious.

''haish...!!! I really hate you hyung.'' Changmin grumbled.

[EunAh POV]

I looked at the wall clock. It's 11:30 PM. I looked at the door, waiting for someone. But he didn't come. I snorted. ''See! You aren't changed Jung YunHo!!'' Yunho didn't come to look me today. He really doesn't care about me, I thought. Then I decided to sleep, forget about Yunho.

***

Sorry for late update guys... I've been busy these days.. So, this is the update..

I hope I'm not disappointed you...

Btw, thanks for my new subsribers and thanks for the comments.. ^^