Goodbye my baby~

Give Me Your Time

JaeJoong pick me up at 11.00 AM. He brought me to the Amusement Park. He knows that I like to go to the Amusement Park. I often went to the Amusement Park with Yunho before. Because this is place with so many people, so JaeJoong must cover his face with sunglasses and hat. But, I could notice him.

I’m really happy. We played so many games here. After 2 hours we played together, we sat in the cafeteria.

“That was so cool! It was been long time I haven’t played like this.” He said happily.

I nodded. “Me too, oppa~ Thanks for bring me here. I’m really happy!” My face blushed because the hot weather and I’m really excited.

He silenced, stared at me. “Yunho is a lucky guy because he has you, EunAh. But I don’t know why he neglected you like this.” I stared back at him. I don’t know what he is thinking about. He sighed. “If I were Yunho, I wouldn’t let you suffer like this.. Babo Yunho~”

I just showed a bitter smiled as a response. But suddenly I froze when I saw someone familiar in front of my face. He walked up to me and JaeJoong. He hasn’t noticed me and JaeJoong. He was with a women, I know who’s that women, she is Yoona.

Our eyes met each other. He was a bit shocked when he saw me. Then JaeJoong saw what I saw, he also shocked. Yoona know that I’m his wife, but she also have a crushed over Yunho. She smiled innocently and held his hand more tightly. I felt hurt in my chest. Yunho just saw me with his eyes, I don’t know what he is thinking.

“Yunho oppa~ Is she Eunah, right? Why is she with JaeJoongie oppa?” said Yoona intimately.

“Let’s go somewhere Yoona~” He pulled Yoona’s hand and went away.

JaeJoong looked at me with his ‘all-you-all right?’ looks. I shook my head and smiled. “I just want to go home Joongie oppa.”

JaeJoong know what I’m feeling. He held my hand and brought me home.

***

It’s 01:00 AM now, but Yunho hasn’t comeback yet. I sat on couch, held my knees. Tears get out from my eyes. I still remember how he looked at me before at the amusement park. He held Yoona’s hand and went away from me. Is he changed his mind? Is he regret for married me now? Is he hasn’t love me again now? Is he love Yoona? I have so many various thought in my mind.

Then Yunho got home. I opened the door, he entered home without even looked at me. He walked toward our bedroom. I sighed, held back my tears and followed him into our bedroom.

“Maybe u should give me an explanation.” I said, behind his back.

He spun and looked at me. “I think you must give me a damn explain..!!” He yelled at me. “What are you doing with him, huh?! You’re my wife, why did you go out with my ex-band mate?!”

“It’s not what are you thinking oppa! I just played with him, like a friend. You know that, he’s my best friend.” I defended myself.

“Are you stupid?!” yelled him. “What if someone recognize you and him? What the hell is scandal with it would be?!”

I felt my tears got out from my eyes. I looked at him with teary eyes. “It wouldn’t happen if you cared about me, if u didn’t neglect me!” I screamed at him. “You could go out with other woman, but you disallow me to go out with my best friend. What the hell is it?!”

He slapped me on my cheek. I looked at him with my shocked eyes. He also shocked what was he do. He want to touched my cheek but I slapped his hand away from me. “I hate you! I really hate you!” I screamed and went away from him.

But, because of my teary eyes, I couldn’t saw perfectly. I slipped on the staircase. “AAAAAA!!!” I screamed and rolled down on the floor. Then everything was blank out. I was unconscious.

[Author POV]

Yunho heard a screamed of Eunah, He ran out from bedroom. He was really shocked when he saw EunAh lying unconscious on the floor. He descended the staircase in hurry and got Eunah’s body. “Eunah~ please open your eyes, please!” He lifted her body. He felt wet from her back head and got so much blood on his hand. He was so scary. He lifted her body in hurry and brought her to hospital.

Yunho waited in the waiting room nervously. He really didn’t want something bad happen. He walked back and forth. Then he sat on the couch, rubbed his hair. “God, please save Eunah, save my wife…Please…” He said with teary eyes. “I really feel sorry for her…I’ll redeem all if she’s all right.”

After an hour, doctor got out from examination room. He unmasked his face and looked at Yunho. Yunho looked back at that doctor curiously. “How is her condition? She’s all right, right?!”

“Who are you? What’s your relationship with her?” asked that doctor.

“I’m her husband.” Answered Yunho.

Doctor sighed. “She’s all right, only a little injured on her back head and other place, but I’ll recover quickly.” Yunho felt relieved after he heard that. That doctor continues his words. “But, she lost the fetus that she was carrying. Sorry, I couldn’t save your baby.” That doctor bowed at him.

“Wh…what?!” Yunho  felt so confused with doctor’s words. Baby? Who’s baby? His baby? “Did she pregnant?” Yunho asked shocked.

That doctor nodded confused. “You didn’t know your wife was pregnant?”

Yunho shook his head. “I really don’t know.”

Then that doctor patted his back and leaved him alone. ‘Pregnant? My baby? My baby is gone?’ I felt my leg is shake a bit and limp. I sat on the floor. “I’m really a bad husband for her. Mianhae~ nomu mianhae~” He cried a lot.

***

How was the story? I'm sorry if I disappointed you guys... =D

But thanks for the subscriber.. I love you all~ <3<3