Please give her happiness

Give Me Your Time

I felt someone entered my room in the middle of night. When I saw he's Yunho, I pretend to be slept. He walked towards me. He touched my face, put my bangs. ''I really miss you...'' He kissed my forehead.

He held my hand. ''If you don't want to see me, I'll come in the middle of night like now. I can see you sleep, you mustn't see me. I know you really hate me, huh? I'll wait until you can forgive me...''

I tried to pretend still sleep. But, he stared at me. I don't know how long he stared at me. His hands caress my cheek. I felt so sleepy and went to sleep again.

When I wake up in the morning, he was gone. But I still can felt his presence, his caress in my cheek. I touched my cheek. ''Is he with me in all along night?''

He really followed my words. He never came again in the afternoon. But, he still came in the middle of night. Every day he always says 'Mianhae...' to me. He spoke to me, although I didn't reply him. I felt so touched with his action.

Finally doctor permitted me to go home today. JaeJoong picked me at the hospital. But I didn't see Yunho.

''You are looking for Yunho, right??'' JaeJoong smiled. ''He's waiting at home. You said before that you didn't want to see him, right?''

I don't know what to say. JaeJoong didn't know if Yunho still came to hospital in the middle of night. But, yeah..I still hope he's right here to pick me up. I sighed. ''I'm not looking for him.'' I said.

JaeJoong chuckled. ''Okay, then, let's go!'' He helped me to walk towards his car.

''I can walk properly. You mustn't help me oppa.'' I said.

''Oohh..okay..'' He removed his hands from me and walked first. I walked slowly, but It has been two weeks I didn't walk so far. My leg limp, I almost fell but I felt someone hold onto me.

''Sorry....I just want to help you.'' He removed his hands from me. ''I saw you almost fall, so I hold you. Sorry...'' He's Yunho.

I saw him and shook my head. ''Gwenchana...''

''Okay, I'm leaving now...'' He said and walked away.

''Yunho~'' He stopped walking right after he heard me. He turned back to me. ''Yes?''

I cleared my throat. ''ehm..Can you help me? I think I can't walk. My leg still so hurt.''

I can see his smiled on his face. ''Of course~'' Then He carried me like a bridal style. I put my hands around his neck. I can smell his body, I really miss his smelled. I just stared at him when he carried me.

''What's the problem with my face? Is there something??'' asked him suddenly.

I felt so shy because he knew that I stared at him. My face blushed. ''Ani...there's nothing..sorry...''

He put me down when we arrived at car park. JaeJoong teased me. ''You rejected my help but you asked his help, huh?'' JaeJoong looked at Yunho. ''You brought your car? Why aren't you sent her home? That's also your home, right?''

Yunho felt so awkward. ''Ah..that... I've work, so I must go back to SM.'' He looked at JaeJoong. ''Please send her home and take care of her.''

When Yunho want to leave, I pulled his hands. ''Will you go home today?'' I asked him.

Yunho shocked with my asked and my hands held his hand. I removed my hands quickly. He rubbed his hair. ''Err...I don't know. I'll go to Changmin's house if you still don't want to see me. Since you still can't remember me, I think you'll feel awkward if I go home.'' He smiled bitterly. ''You can ask JaeJoong to accompany you.''

''It's all right. Since that's also your home. You can go home. It's up to you.'' I said. Then I entered to JaeJoong's car.

Yunho looked at me with his bigger eyes. He didn't say anything again.

[YunHo POV]

“It's alright. Since that's also your home. You can go home. It's up to you.'' She said like that. It makes me felt so happy.

When I met Changmin, I hugged him so tightly. ''Changmin-ah..!! I can go home!! EunAh said that I can go home!!''

''Err...yeah~ but please release me. I can't take my breath...'' Changmin pushed Yunho.

Yunho released Changmin. ''Ups, sorry... I'm so happy Changmin..!!''

''Hyung, you can go home but it isn't mean she forgive you, right?'' asked Changmin. ''Don't be so over.''

''You're right Changmin.'' Yunho looks so sad. But then he smiled. ''Gwenchana, she'll forgive me.''

***

When I arrived at home, JaeJoong's car was still in front of my house. I saw him watched TV in the living room. EunAh was sleeping, his head on his lap. I felt jealous but I can't do anything. Is she likes JaeJoong now? Is she loves him? Should I gave up on her and gave her to JaeJoong. Maybe JaeJoong can give her more happiness than He gave her.

''Finally, you got home Yunho...'' said JaeJoong. ''You should move her into her room. My leg is numb.''

''Ah yeah~'' I carried her with a bridal style and move her to our room. I covered her with a blanket and go out again.

''JaeJoong~ Do you love EunAh??'' asked me.

JaeJoong looked at me, confused. ''Why are you ask me like that? Of course I love her, as my friend.''

I shook my head. ''You don't love her more than a friend?? You know what I mean??''

He sighed. ''If I do, then what are you trying to do, huh?''

I sighed heavily. ''I'll give her to you. I think you'll be a good husband to her than I did. I just gave her a bad memory and hurt her. She hates me, right?'' I laughed bitterly. ''Please give her happiness.''

JaeJoong punched my face. ''You're really a ing coward!! How can you say like that?! You're her husband! You must give her happiness, not me! Crazy bastard!'' JaeJoong looked at me with his angry eyes. ''I was really angry with you because you hurt her so bad. But I forgive you because I know she still love you. Now, I heard you say like that, make me more angry with you! Don't regret if I stole his heart from you!'' After he said that, he leaved.

***

Sorry for late update.. XD

Really thank you for your comments and subscribe me... Love you~ <3<3

Btw, this is New Year Eve, right? Happy New Year to my beloved subscribers.. <3