Chapter 6

Tomorrow

They were thirsty and equally hungry. And when they heard Tiffany's stomach growl, they decided that they would have to eat.
The rest of the available food packets were devoured by them. Nonetheless each of them made sure that Tiffany got most of the share.
Thankfully each of them had bought their own water bottles .
They them decided that they will check out the place that had set the tent.
Leading them Yoona couldn't wait to sit and stretch her legs as soon as they did reach that's what she did. The big tree shielded her from the sun and she felt slightly drowsy, the others however were more curious on checking out their surroundings.

It was grassy,had a tree and it felt damp and this was also the perfect environment for insects, Junho thought. Well it was a freaking forest, what better place for them then ?

So Hee had had her fair share of looking around, tired she wanted to sit beside Yoona. And as she walked towards her, she noticed that there was something black creeping out from the under side of her thigh. Assuming that it was probably a dead leaf she called out to her.
"Yoona I think there is something stuck on your thigh, I think it's a dead leaf"
Yoona twisted her leg, about to mindlessly dust out anything that was on her skin, froze when she heard the disgusted screech of So Hee.

The rest of them, who were close by rushed back when they heard her scream.
Taecyeon was first.
" what happened is something wrong?"
His eyes traveling to where So Hee's finger was pointing he found around five to seven leeches on her skin hardly moving but stuck to her nonetheless.
He took a deep breath, he went towards her frozen self. 
"Is there something on my thigh?" She asked.
" okay you are not supposed to freak out okay?" He emphasized.
She nodded wondering what would be the great news.
"Um there is a family of leeches your blood right now."
And as soon as he uttered those words, she screamed jumping up continuously and for a couple of seconds passed while the other stared at her.
"You shouldn't have said it like that." Tiffany said exasperated.
Her hands covering her eyes she peeped at Taecyeon.
" is it, is it gone?" She breathed.
He cocked his head and strained his eyes.
" no.." He deliberately uttered.
Her eyes widened even more if it was even possible and she pranced  around.
" how about washing it away, the water it may get it of her" Jiang suggested.
Yoona ran towards the sea, madly rushing into it and with the equal amount of screaming she came out out of the water.
" it is gone right?"
" why do I have feeling that there are more of them now and they are certainly much more fatter" Chansung commented.
Which only led to her screaming even more.
"There must be another way to get it off her" 
And they sat down thinking all the while when Yoona tried to to see the back of her thigh but continuously turning back so she wouldn't have to see it.
"Hey, what if we burn them, they will die then right?" Tiffany asked.
Nichkhun slowly nodded " but how are we gonna make a fire ?"
Then they all started working like primitive men trying hard to make at least a spark with the twigs and tinder they had collected. 
But obviously to no avail.
The sat down dejected. When suddenly Chansung remembered.
"Taecyeon your glasses!" His eyes widened in realization running to go and get it.
" he is far sighted, we could use his glasses to make a fire." Chansung explained.
And as Taecyeon rushed back, they found a place with the most sunlight, set the most dry tinder they had. He sat down taking his glasses out trying to find the right angle when he remembered that he needed something else.
He looked up " we need water."
Luckily Tiffany had her water bottle, pouring a small amount into the cap he carefully dropped a drop of water into the center of the spectacle.
Lightly adjusting the angle and the height within twenty second they had a smoke coming.
" dude blow ,blow"
Chansung immediately got in position and blowed.
Fire.
The flames burst into life dancing around.
Junho took a long stick and placed the tip on the fire so it would be aflame. Letting it burn for a while he blew the flames off.
Taking the stick to where Yoona was sitting  who was being distracted by Teacyeon. He bent down and kept the tip on the fat leech no.1.
One by one they fell of to the ground. Shriveled.
After an excruciating minute which felt like an hour to Yoona, she peeped behind to see her skin free of anything and right beside a limp of dead leeches. She pulled back her leg to her chest. 
"Thank you" she murmured eyeing them all gratefully. While Taecyeon sniggered. Which was well received  by a glare.
"This also means that we have to set our tent elsewhere." Nichkhun said. 
They all nodded agreeing.

I'll be taking ideas from various book and dramas since obviously I haven't lived stranded in an island....... This one was from flight 29 down.....
R&R