Chapter 1

Tomorrow

~Junho~
He had finished packing his bags, but almost every time he would miss something important. And now after the nth time checking he is finally ready to go. Passport check. Ticket check. 2 luggage check. Junho check. This was an important trip and he wanted to do his best, and not create any problems.
4 more hours until the plane departs.

~Nichkun~
Everything he saw nowadays seemed to be out of the ordinary, his fiancee's every word amazed him , the way she sauntered around mesmerised him.  And the way she dug her way through that sour rainbow sherbet just confirmed the fact that she was indeed pregnant. Tiffany hated anything sour. And god he couldn't until she could get bigger, he couldn't wait to hold a baby in his hand
" hey where are the tickets ? "
Her question broke him from his thoughts, and he smiled at her.
" Its in your bag honey."
3 hours 37 minutes until the plane departs.

~Yoona~
Her friends had forced her into this trip saying that all she does is buries herself into documents and that she requires a vacation to relax and to her surprise her chief immediately agreed to her leave while she was hoping he would do the opposite, he had even encouraged her.
Now she was stuck packing, randomly dumping necessities into her bag and she was done in a jiffy.
3 hours 15 minutes until the plane departs.

~So Hee~
She was well on time, she had finished her packing yesterday, everything kept orderly, had a light breakfast from the nearby bakery. She was going to say bye to this place and she had no idea how, this place held all her painful memories, her happy ones but she was going to move on. Put this behind her. Become a new person. She closed the door before her and locked it. This is it then. Goodbye.
3 hours until the plane departs.

~Chansung~
God getting a vacation was a pain in the , and it had to stop over L.A before his destination. Well he had two hours away from that cramped place. And god where was Taec? He probably could have built a house in that washroom by now. And all this for attending their best mates wedding. Yup wooyoung was getting married, not a surprise though. He was a spluttering mess when he proposed though, he was there, witness and all. But nonetheless, Ji Eun shed her tears and proclaimed a yes. And like the manly man wooyoung was he cried and carried her spinning around. And for their wedding they literally had to travel half the world. Good to know that Wooyoung was rich to the boot. He had handled all the expenses. Oh now he saw taecyeon coming out.
2 hours and 45 minutes until the plane departs.

~Jiang Mengjie~
This was the final straw, she was done with her life, she wanted to run away so badly. She was sick of the way she was living. She was afraid, but this was her only chance to escape and she had to no matter what. She fumbled with her bags as she reached the airport. And as she walked she had an eerie feeling down her spine. She was pretty used to that feeling that she neglected it.
2 hours until the plane departs to Wallis and Futuna.