Chapter 3

Tomorrow

An hour had passed and through the window Junho noticed that the sky had changed to a violent blue with dark clouds. The plane was shaking lightly due to the winds and the pilot was announcing about the turbulence felt. They were expecting to land a bit late than their schedule. Well as long as they landed it was fine.

When they felt the turbulence everybody jolted awake to the announcement of the pilot. Tiffany clutched Nichkhun hand and took in deep breathes as he told her. She closed her eyes tightly and prayed.

5 minutes later the shaking had not ceased and everybody was slightly panicking. Then another announcement confirmed their fears.
The possibility of them crashing down had never occurred to So Hee ,she never saw movies which involved any type of tragedy she had not seen even Titanic. And when she read news articles on planes crashing down, gone missing, the fear of it happening to her had never been ignited but now as she was lurched sideways the fear she felt was frightening. 

As Chansung looked around, analyzing the planes exit, he needed to find a way to survive if something happened. And as he looked through the window he noticed that the engine behind was aflame. And simultaneously the oxygen masks came down. The fact that the turbulence is to be due to the possible storm. But the burning engine was beyond his comprehension. 

Taecyeon always knew what to do, always ready for any situation but this, he had no clue, the possibility of them crashing had increased when Chansung had signaled him to the burning engine and then suddenly as they lurched forward there were different colors passing by them outside, electric blue, violet streaks of light passing. And he knew they would have to either jump out of the plane and crash down somewhere or crash with the plane. 

Yoona assumed that the possibility of them being above the ocean was high, it was to be a three hour flight and only something about an hour had passed she had seen the route from L.A to Wallis and there were few other small islands scattered which were not inhabited. 

Chansung ripped his belt of and as he got of he saw her , her eyes filled with worry and a wanting of having to do something.
"I am going to go see the pilot, see what I can do"
"You will be fine?"
He gave a tight smile.
"The name is Chansung" he paused momentarily "let's do our introductions later.",
She bit her lip as she pushed herself back to her seat so he could go out. 
He goes straight to the cockpit and as he opens the door he finds the pilot screaming to the phone.
"May Day, May Day May Day "
And as he looks through he finds the plane has lost 2 engines. The pilot turns and finds him. 
"We will have to crash, there is no signal or the... we will lose control because of the engines."

" the islands. We have to land in one of the islands." Yoona blurted standing near the doors.

Taecyeon had seen Chansung and was about to follow him when Tiffany's cries stopped him. And that's was when the rest of the five noticed first that there was Nichkhun badminton champion and second there was a pregnant lady aboard. Yoona and So Hee immediately got up and somehow Got pushed to Nichkhuns side. 
" how many months is she along?" Yoona asked.
" it's four months" he replied while supporting Tiffany as she clutched her chest in pain
"What is it , why is she in pain? Is it the baby?"
" I think it's heart burn the doctor said it was common with pregnant ladies."
" heartburn?" Junho had overheard them talking.
And all five of them looked at him.
" we need water to smooth the esophagus, does anyone have chewing gum.
Taecyeon searched his pocket and found a strawberry flavored chewing gum he took it out and passed it to Junho. 
"I will go get water"
She was going straight ahead to get water when she heard the pilot talking about crashing. And she spluttered her idea.
" we have to land in one of those islands. We have a pregnant lady on board."
" holy "
Yoona looked sharply at Chansung and looked back the pilot.
" can we land?"
The pilot looked at her grimly.
" I will do my best"
She nodded and went back.