Chapter 4

Tomorrow

Junho's sister had gone through a similar phase when she was pregnant, chewing gum helped create saliva which would push back the acid down. With tears forming in the corner of her eyes Tiffany furiously chewed the gum. 
" we will be landing in one of the islands, we have lost two engines." Yoona said handing the water bottle to Tiffany
"Wait you mean we are just crashing to a random island?"
She looked at Junho
" there is a high possibility that it's not inhabited, but we have no other choice that or down in the sea."
" guys get back to your seat. We are going to be landing. And it will be rough"Chansung looked at them, eyes flaming.  The rest of them scrambled to the nearest seat and sat.
" shouldn't we do something to ease the blow for the mother, what if the force affects the baby?" Jiang  asked.
Less than a minute they had another problem. Tiffany looked at Nichkhun, eyes afraid. He lightly smiled at her, removed his seatbelt and moved in front of her facing towards her. He leaned towards her his hands grabbing her shoulders firmly.
"It's gonna be fine, okay Tiffany just breathe in and breathe out."
She nodded and closed her eyes.

As they lurched downwards, teacyeon's hand lost any sense of consciousness they had before, as Yoona's nails pierced it. 

Everything was a blur for So Hee. It was like riding a roller coaster in a very bad dream. The only thing which kept her in her seat was the belt. She couldn't even blink. The person beside her had unconsciously offered his hand which she was holding tightly.

Jiang was guarded by Chansung's hand, his left hand across her gripping her hand rest. And his right against the seat forward to support himself.

They didn't know how long it took to land, but they knew when they landed. They landed in such a force that when Nichkhun's back hit the seat an extremely loud noise resounded.
Each looked at each other. Alive, that's was the only point now.
Nichkhun got up from his position, his back and arms sore. He helped Tiffany remove her belt and slowly helped her out.
Chansung got up and went to check in the cockpit hoping at least now signal would be available.
And as he entered, his eyes were invited to dripping red ,blood splattered as the pilot's head loosely hanged by his side.
He immediately rushed to him, to check his pulse, he could hardly feel it. He rushed out, just as the others cautiously got out of their seats.
" the pilot, he is badly wounded, what do we do?"
" the first aid box should be here right, I'll go find it" Junho volunteered.
" okay I guess someone has to check upon him."
"I will see what I can do.."
Chansung looked at Jiang, " let's go then"
They both rushed to the pilot and she immediately ripped a piece of her dress to tie it tightly around his head to stop the bleeding.
"This is bad, he has already lost a lot of blood, and by the looks of it he looks like he is in his forties and the hit would've affected his brain, I don't know... If we don't give him medical attention soon he might die."
" this is what I found" Junho had come back with a bag.
Jiang took it from him and rummaged through it.
"I don't know what to do, it's been too long" she said looking at the other two.
"Give it to me"
Chansung took the bag and found a pamphlet.
"There are medicines for allergies,cold and stuff that's it."
" we can't leave him to die."
"We have no other choice."
"We should think about this, we should know consequences of our actions what if when we are found what if they think it's murder or something everybody will be suspecting us."
Chansung sighed heavily 
" well the black box is there, so the fact that he got injured will be true but yeah we can't just leave him."
The others had also come to the cockpit and had understood the gist of what had happened.
Wary ,Yoona went towards the pilot to check his pulse.
" I don't feel it, I think he is dead."
She kept her finger next to his nose and didn't feel the air passing through, nor was his chest moving.
The predicament they were in made them realize that this was reality, a small part of them still had thought that this was just possibly an illusion or something. But there was someone who was dead. 
" we will have to bury him." Nichkhun continued " if we leave him aside the ... You know what I mean."
The silence which ensured made them hear the light sobbing.
They turned to find So Hee cheeks smeared with tears. Jiang,  Yoona and Tiffany went to her side and gave her a light hug.
"We are all here, it's going to be fine." 
The guys just looked at each other, the worst was yet to come.

Taec and Chansung volunteered to check outside and not so surprisingly it was raining heavily. But thankfully the engines were not burning.
They came back and told the rest and decided they should sleep inside. 
They had locked the cockpit.
Junho had also found food packets in the plane which they shared between them while Tiffany ate her own home made food.
"So what do we do now?"
"Um I know this all happened suddenly" teacyeon started "  and it's even more weird to talk when there is a dead person but we don't know when we will be rescued or anything and we might even have to stay here for a while, I don't know but we might as well as make this happen. We have to survive and for that we have to get to know each other. I am Ok Teacyeon. I work as a voice actor and yeah. I came to attend my mates wedding." Nichkhun followed " well as you might have noticed I am Nichkhun, we were going to Wallis to meet Tiffany's parents" he said while pointing to her.
"Yeah, We are planning to get married after the baby is born Um I worked as an anchor and left the job after I got pregnant."
" I am Chansung, I work as an electrical engineer. I came with Teacyeon."
"My name is Jiang, I work as a teacher and I was offered a job in Wallis, they had just constructed their second school so yes.."
"I am Yoona, an accountant and I was coming here for vacation"
"Junho is the name. I work as a lawyer in the Taesun firm. I was here to search for an evidence, the trial is supposed to take place  in two weeks and I have no clue what is gonna happen."
" I am Yoon So Hee I work as a model, I was going there for my shoot."
And as she uttered the last words,thunder surprising them all.
" well let's hope tomorrow gets better."