Comforted

Comfort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was walking around the house in her Mickey Mouse pajamas, desperately looking for something to drink. She had woken up early for God knows what and unfortunately, she couldn’t go back to sleep. Deciding that Yoona probably wasn’t going to wake up any time soon, Yuri went downstairs and was now moving around in the kitchen like a ghost.

“Yul?”

“OMO!” Yuri yelped loudly, rubbing her chest to ease the shock, “Aigoo, you scared me! Why didn’t you tell us you were coming back this morning?” Taeyeon pouted and walked closer to Yuri, wrapping her arms around Yuri’s slim waist. She nuzzled her nose into Yuri’s shoulder blades, taking Yuri by surprise, “Yah… are you okay, Taengoo?”

Taeyeon released a small whine and buried her face even deeper into Yuri’s back, she didn’t want to talk about it.

“Are you two cheating on me?”

Yuri and Taeyeon turned the moment she mentioned cheating, frowning at the intruder. “You know I would never do that to you…” Yuri pouted and turned back to her chopping board, getting busy with the fruits laid in the fruit bowl. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and gave Yuri’s a smack, kissing Yoona’s cheek on the way out.  

Yoona grinned and backhugged Yuri this time, taking her rightful place. She planned to sleep as much as she wanted today but the lack of warmth and the protective arms around her woke her up involuntarily. Yoona hadn't spent enough time with Yuri ever since she flew back from China; she really missed her girlfriend.

“What are you doing so early in the morning, baby?” Yoona mumbled into Yuri’s neck, her fingers drawing imaginary circles on Yuri’s abs. Yuri turned and gave Yoona’s cheek a gentle kiss before turning back, “I’m making juice for Fany and Hyo… can’t believe they actually follow their recipe on Line TV a few years ago.”

Yoona couldn’t help but laugh at the mention of the other members, “you mean the one where Hyoyeon-unnie shoved a cucumber down the top of the blender?” Yuri burst into laughter at the very mention of that; their manager had gave Hyoyeon a small scolding because of how wrong it looked. She nodded and continued to grind the fruits dutifully; leaving her girlfriend bored.

“You can go and accompany Taeng in the living room, Yoong. I’ll be done soon…”

“Okay. Don’t forget to grind your own, alright?”

Following a nod from Yuri, Yoona headed to the living room and plopped her next to Taeyeon on the floor. She carefully linked her arms with Taeyeon’s and rested her head against her shoulder, “Taeyeon-unnie, are you okay?” Taeyeon sighed, smiling at the similarity between Yuri and Yoona; realizing that Yuri had asked her that earlier.  

“Don’t worry, I’m okay…” Taeyeon knew she wasn’t going anywhere with the rile when Yoona glared at her cutely, “okay, fine… it’s just… I don’t know if Hyo is still angry with me.”

A soft sound was released from Yoona’s lips, she could remember how Tiffany was harshly berated by Hyoyeon for tricking her last night. Hyoyeon didn’t even see Taeyeon yet; Yoona couldn’t imagine how badly Taeyeon would get scolded this time. After all, she had been rejected by Hyoyeon countless of times before and it never stopped her before. 

“OMO!” Taeyeon exclaimed, her finger pointing at their television, “it’s Law of the Jungle! Yoong, look!”

Yoona quickly sat up, hugging a cushion to her chest. She didn’t get a chance to search for Yuri’s scenes online, thank goodness they were already airing it. Her eyes practically shined when she saw Yuri in the water, getting pulled along by her co-star, Kim Young Kwang; her girlfriend was still the little puppy she’s always been, even in the jungle.

Yuri came out of the kitchen holding two glasses of well-blended juice, “Tae, I made juice for you. You look like you haven’t eaten since last night.” Taeyeon’s heart filled with warmth, seeing how observant Yuri was as compared to her playful behaviour all the time. 

 

515sunnyday:

someone open the door for me

i forgot to bring my keys

 

Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon looked at each other with the weirdest expressions possible, why in the world would Sunny be out of the house at 6.10am? They shrugged off the message and continued to talk amongst themselves, watching Yuri as the episode continued to air flawlessly – the message might have been sent a while ago, just that her service wasn’t good.

 

515sunnyday:

is no one awake

omfg

 

yulyulk:

what the hell sunkyu

what are u doing outside

 

515sunnyday:

yah just open up

HURRY

 

Yoona smacked the back of Yuri’s head and ran to the door, not wanting to make Sunny wait any longer since it might be dangerous. Taeyeon just made a face before finishing her glass of juice, thanking Yuri as she walked to the kitchen.

“Omo! Unnie!” Yoona yelped and caught a limp Hyoyeon in her arms just before the latter hit the ground, “what’s wrong with Hyoyeon-unnie?” Sunny ignored Yoona’s question and took off her snapback, running to the kitchen to get some water – she had to support Hyoyeon from the car all the way till their apartment.

Taeyeon was about to leave the kitchen when she bumped into Sunny, “Yah! Watch where you’re going, bunny!” Sunny apologized sheepishly and planted a small kiss on Taeyeon’s cheek before dragging the kid leader with her into the living room. “I need you to take care of Hyoyeon for a while… she’s going to have a bad hangover when she wakes up…”

“What was Hyoyeon doing with you?” Taeyeon asked softly, looking at Hyoyeon who had her head laid on Yoona’s lap. Sunny patted Taeyeon’s cute and leaned her chin against her shoulder, “I was with Hara at the club then Hyoyeon came in… alone. I’m guessing she just needed to clear her mind.” Taeyeon instantly felt as if she had a part to play in causing Hyoyeon’s confusion and she sighed, prying Sunny’s arm off her.

Yuri gently Hyoyeon’s hair, unable to stop her sighs from getting released involuntarily – she knew Taeyeon too well, she was only going to continue blaming herself. “Baby, can you go and check on Taeyeon-unnie? I’ll take care of Hyoyeon-unnie…” Yoona asked, caressing Yuri’s cheek. Yuri playfully saluted and gave Yoona a kiss on the forehead before rushing to Taeyeon’s room.

Rapping her knuckles on the door, Yuri could hear some footsteps approaching Taeyeon’s room as well. “Yul?” Tiffany mumbled, rubbing her eyes sleepily, “why are you waking TaeTae up so early?” 

“Taengoo’s already awake, Fany-ah,” Yuri said, wrapping an arm around Tiffany’s shoulder, “she’s upset because she thinks it’s her fault that Hyo came back drunk with Sunkyu.” 

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows and turned to face Yuri with an odd expression, “Hyo and drunk don’t go well together… well, she’s actually a wooden log.” Yuri knuckled Tiffany’s forehead, earning a small pout from the American. Tiffany rested her head against Yuri’s shoulder, “come on, let’s just go in.”

Tiffany was already well on her way into the room when Yuri felt her phone vibrate violently in her pocket. She chuckled when she saw Yoona’s name flashing on her phone, “Hello? Baby, why are you calling me when you’re just downstairs?”

“Babe, my father wants to have breakfast with us in about an hour…” Yoona mumbled, “I completely forgot about it, I’m so sorry…”

Yuri wouldn’t blame Yoona for something as small as this because her girlfriend was so busy, just that… who eats breakfast at 7.45am? Well, she wouldn’t. “Yoong, it’s really okay. I will go take a shower now, okay?” Yur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter