My Sick Baby

Comfort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri pouted to herself, snuggling her nose deeper into the covers. She had caught a cold just before she headed to China for the press conference and she didn’t even manage to catch a break before filming for ‘Cool Kiz On The Block.’ Filming ‘Law of The Jungle’ was cool but Yuri felt as if it had taken a toll on her body because she felt so lethargic and weak ever since she came back.

 

Zzz… Zzz…

 

“Damn it.”

Why did she put her phone so far away?

Yuri groaned even louder and turned away, she didn’t want to move from her place if it meant getting out of bed just to read a message. She was already so tired and out of energy; no one cares about a message.

 

Zzz… Zzz..

Zzz… Zzz…

 

“Oh, for Pete’s sake!” Yuri cried out and threw the covers off her body, getting out of bed with the most pissed off expression she ever had on.

First, Yoona leaves when she comes back from China. Secondly, she’s sick and she isn’t really in the mood to entertain anyone, including her friends. Thirdly, she still has filming later. Lastly, Yuri couldn’t be bothered but it was probably from the girls and that was the sole reason why she was actually going to get her phone.

 

saranghae neol I neukkim idaero

geuryeo watteon hema---

 

“HELLO?!”

“Baby? Is everything okay?”

Yuri bit on her lower lip and took the phone away from her ear immediately, looking at the caller ID.  She sighed and ran her fingers through her messy bed hair, “sorry, Yoong… I didn’t see your name.” Yuri was rendered breathless when Yoona's sweet-sounding voice entered her ears and calmed her senses, it always worked. 

Yoona tapped the loudspeaker button and placed the phone on the vanity table as she wiped off the make-up on her face. “I’m so sorry I didn’t manage to see you before I flew off, Yul,” Yoona whispered apologetically, “I heard from the unnies and maknae that you’re sick and you’re not even joining them for breakfast today.”

“That isn’t your fault, baby.” Yuri assured her girlfriend; Yoona didn’t need this unnecessary guilt for something that happened without their control. “No one knew I would fall sick and no one knew that the rain would be so heavy till the point where you couldn’t leave your house. Don’t apologize, okay?”

“...”

“Baby.”

“Fine…” Yoona pouted, “you’re lucky I love you so much.”  

And with the way Yuri was grinning and smiling at her phone, it would be difficult to believe that she was so angry and frustrated a while ago. Yet from Yuri’s perspective, it was something that happened as often as she used the bathroom. For example, Yuri avoided phone calls when it was in the early morning because it would be her manager but the moment Yoona was the one who woke her up, it was a different story altogether.

“Seriously, Yul.” Yoona giggled to herself, lying on the comfortable king-sized bed with the covers thrown over her head, “why don’t you join them for supper tonight? Didn’t you just tell me you missed Fany-unnie and Sica-unnie the other day?” 

Well, Tiffany was now busy with Slam Dunk and their debut plans while Jessica was flying to and fro from Korea to China so often that Yuri hadn't seen her in a long time. Plus, Yuri was so busy filming 'Neighbourhood Hero', 'Gogh, the Starry Night' and 'Law of The Jungle'. 

Yoona knew Yuri was already well on the way to giving in, she just needed an extra push. Yuri was a very obedient girlfriend and Yoona appreciated it more than anything else in the world. Though Yuri could be a childish kid at times, she never failed to show Yoona how much she loved her; that was what mattered most after all - love.

“Be good, Yul… please?”

“Grrr…”

Yuri thought she was doing all this in her mind but Yoona could hear her girlfriend growling on the other side of the phone. Yoona was busy laughing her heart out as Yuri continued to mumble incoherent words to herself; her girlfriend was still such a grump when she wasn’t there with her.

“Yah…” Yoona started and let out a soft sigh, “I will tell Sica-unnie that you’re planning to skip tonight’s gathering all because you want to skype with me.” As much as Yoona wanted to skype with Yuri as well, she didn’t want Yuri to miss out on such a gathering when it was already so difficult to have all 9 of them at the same place at the same time.

“NO!! ANYONE BUT SICA!!”

And… everyone still knows fully well that Yuri was terrified of Jessica when she was angry, it hadn’t changed even before debut. Jessica always got her hands on Yuri because well, Yuri was the easiest to bully and she always took the blame even if it was Tiffany who was disturbing her most of the time. 

Yoona couldn’t help but reveal a small smirk. “Getting cold feet, Kwon?” Yoona teased, she knew Yuri was probably sulking out of her wits by now but her girlfriend would simply have to wait for Yoona to come back so she could make it up to her. Yoona would make sure Yuri was well-appeased. 

Yuri huffed and marched out of her room, going down the stairs in a hurry. She better start making her coffee or she wouldn’t have much energy to stay awake during their supper later on. “You’re literally pushing your luck, baby. You know I’m only doing this because you’re telling me to.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yes.”

 

“Really?”

“No…”

 

 

-

 

 

Yoona was in her hotel room, taking her own sweet time to choose which pair of nightwear she should don tonight since Yuri agreed to have a video call with her. She was torn in between putting on a seductive persona or to use the cute, gentle approach. Yuri was a er for both and unfortunately, Yoona knew that fairly well.

The cupboard was full of different kinds of nightwear, as if Yoona hadn’t packed anything but nightwear. Towards the right hung a variety of short, Latin silk nightgowns while on the left hung body-hugging t-shirts and short shorts. Needless to say, her undergarments were also either lacy or had cute cartoon characters printed on them. Damn, Yoona couldn't decide these on her own.

 

yoona_lim: 

unnies, maknae

are you there?

 

 

sy_jessica: 

why'd you create another group, yoong

 

hyoyeon_gg: 

what's up cutie

 

hotsootuff: 

hello stranger

 

taeyeon_ss: 

hey yoong!

 

seojuhyun:

i'm here, unnie

 

515sunnyday:

i'm ting right now but

i'm willing to answer your questions

 

xolovestephi:

yoooongggggg

unnie's out but i'm free for you 

 

 

 

yoona_lim:

TMI sunny-unnie

i need help with picking my outfit 

 

hotsootuff:

and you're asking us because...?

 

taeyeon_ss: 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter