Dumb Sica, Confused Fany

Comfort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 sy_jessica:

already at home

               can't wait to see u babies

 

hyoyeon_gg:

do I give a

 

hotsootuff:

do I give a

 

taeyeon_ss:

do I give a

 

xolovestephi:

do I give a

 

515sunnyday:

do I give a

 

yulyulk:

do I give a

 

yoona_lim:

do I give a … unnie

 

seojuhyun:

do I give a … unnie

 

Jessica frowned at the text messages she was receiving from the group; she knew they were on one of their mischievious antics again. She pouted and hugged Tiffany's totoro plush that was on the sofa when she reached home. Tiffany's scent was stuck to the plush and it was only making Jessica miss her more. 

Tiffany hasn't replied to any of her messages and she didn't even pick up her calls. If it wasn't for the group chat, Jessica would probably not see Tiffany's name for the rest of the day. She was dead tired from her flight but she wanted to talk to Tiffany before Tiffany's next schedule or she didn't know when would be the next time they had a conversation. 

 

sy_jessica:

why r u all being so mean to me 

 

xolovestephi:

who asked you to throw shade everywhere you go

 

hotsootuff:

i mean, if that's what u really think about us then fine

 

taeyeon_ss:

lmao i am done

 

seojuhyun:

^ me too

 

sy_jessica:

SEOBABY NOT U TOO

COME ON GIRLS PLEASE

DONT DO THIS TO ME

 

515sunnyday:

u shady

 

hyoyeon_gg:

u shady bich

 

yulyulk:

u shady biatch

 

Oh, now Hyoyeon and Yuri can type confidently? Jessica rolled her eyes at her two best friends, they were obviously trying to copy Sunny's reply and be original at the same time because they didn't want to embarrass themselves. On the other hand, Jessica knew why they being so pissy about this whole situation, it was completely understandable. 

 

sy_jessica:

only yoong understands me

 

yoona_lim:

oh do i 💣🔪🔨

 

yulyulk:

no she doesnt, stfu sica

 

xolovestephi:

shut up jessi u dont have much right to complain

 

hotsootuff:

lol i have better things to do 👺

sorry girls, see u after my filming

 

515sunnyday:

see u baby 

 

Tears were literally pooling at the corners of her eyes, Jessica knew she already gave them a warning about all her interviews and even let them know which interviews were scripted and which were not. Unfortunately, it wasn't something that could be guaranteed either and sometimes, she was forced to read from a script just 5 minutes before the official interview started.

 

hotsootuff:

don't be gross, sunkyu

i aint your lesbian partner

 

515sunnyday:

 

hotsootuff:

sure when 😏😉

 

515sunnyday:

right now

we can use ur dressing room 

 

hotsootuff:

SO HOT

OMG 👅💦

sy_jessica:

guys come on...

please

 

After ten minutes and she received no reply, Jessica knew instantly that they were all ignoring her on purpose. She let out a soft whine and threw her phone onto their carpetted floor, burying her face even deeper into the totoro plushie. Even if the girls were doing this, Jessica always felt comforted whenever she could smell Tiffany's lavender scent anywhere around. 

 

my boo GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY TOTORO i know you're hugging it fany... what did i even do? why are u girls being like this? what did you do why don't you ask yourself idk! if i did, i wouldnt be asking u how dare you how ing dare you underestimate us just because you've gone solo means you can insult us with #1s??? wow

 

Jessica groaned and threw her head back on the couch, she must have forgotten to update them about her scripted interview in China. She did mention that the interview might be scripted or normal but she didn't confirm with them and by the looks of it, the girls were obviously not joking around and they were ing serious about this.

Honestly, Jessica wouldn't deny that she still felt rather frustrated at the situation that she had put herself in and for the girls to vote her out, it was understandable if one looked at it in a logical way. Anyhow, Jessica would make a comeback to the music industry and everyone knows that. It was mostly the interviews that were causing too much conflict when it happened. 

 

fany, look i know i didnt tell you anything about the interview but i can swear on my life it was all scripted really oh i'm sure it was tbh sica there are so many things where idk if i can trust you with 

 

For s' sake... Tiffany wasn't thinking straight again. If anything had changed from two years ago, it was Tiffany's protective behaviour towards the group. She was still the bubbly, respectful and humble sunbae who bowed to everyone she saw, the only exception was that Tiffany didn't allow anyone to say ANYTHING about the group. Even her close friend, Taecyeon merely made a passing comment and he nearly got slapped by her. 

 

“Wow… look who’s at home waiting for us.”

 

Jessica turned around and saw Hyoyeon standing at the door together with Seohyun, one had a smirk on and the other had a blank expression. She leaped to her feet and took big strides towards the two girls; she needed to explain things in double time before the misunderstanding got bigger and bigger.

“Hyo…” Hyoyeon looked up at her best friend and her eyes almost welled with tears, seeing how upset Jessica looked at the moment. Hyoyeon gently pried Jessica’s hand off her arm and asked softly, “What do you want, Sica? Haven’t you done enough?” Jessica looked down at her feet and stayed silent; her explanation might prove futile after seeing how hostile Hyoyeon was.

Being the soft-hearted maknae Seohyun was, she gave Hyoyeon's side a gentle nudge and shook her head, pushing Hyoyeon further into the living room. Seohyun took Jessica's hand into hers and led the older one into the kitchen with her, “Have a seat, unnie. I’ll get you some water.”

The silence was killing Seohyun too.

“Honestly, Unnie…” Seohyun sighed, “there has been so many controversies that we don’t know which to believe in anymore. You always tell us that it’s scripted but has it ever occurred to you that it might hurt us as much as our cold answers hurt you? You know fully well that our interviews are all scripted; you’ve been a part of this group and this company, you should know how it works.”

Jessica lifted her hand to her eyes and wiped off the flowing tears, knowing she shouldn’t be crying at a mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter