HyoTae & SooSun

Comfort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yoona_lim: 

has anyone seen sunny-unnie?

I need to get my book back from her 

 

yulyulk:

omg baby 💕

i missed you pls come over 😩

 

yoona_lim: 

i'm on my way sweetie 😚💋

i know you're there with all the unnies and maknae

 

hyoyeon_gg:

taeyeon's not at home

idk where she is

 

xolovestephi:

oh taetae told me she has to go home today 

something cropped up back home 😳

 

So Taeyeon told Tiffany first before telling her, Hyoyeon thought. Hyoyeon had been at home the past two days but Taeyeon didn't even breathe a word of her returning home when there were many chances too. Taeyeon and Tiffany were the best of friends just like her and Seohyun but she couldn't help it.

 

seojuhyun:

unnie just called to say she's safely at home

but she didn't tell me what happened

 

Oh really now?

Taeyeon even told Seohyun before anyone else when Seohyun was one of the busiest among them all. She could have chosen to tell Yuri or Jessica or Sunny but it seemed as if Taeyeon was picking and choosing. Hyoyeon groaned and threw herself back on the bed, burying her face into her tiger stuffed toy. 

 

yoona_lim:

hope everything's fine 😢

 

hotsootuff:

dont worry about midget

i'm sure she's fine

 

hyoyeon_gg:

shut up shikshin

you're just abnormally tall

 

sy_jessica:

woah hyo

who's gotten your in a bunch

 

yulyulk: 

moodswings

cause

 

yoona_lim:

taetae-unnie left without telling her 

 

 

hyoyeon_gg:

wow you 2 can't get any cheesier

completing each other's setences now?

 

515sunnyday:

seriously hyo

don't throw your temper everywhere 😕

 

xolovestephi:

taetae told me bc she didn't want you to worry

we all know that under your constant rejection

you actually care a lot more for taetae than what you express 

 

yulyulk:

i couldnt have said it better myself 😌

 

hotsootuff: 

jokes aside hyo

we both know you fell for the midget first

 

Hyoyeon clamped down on her jaw, trying to prevent herself from having even more murder thoughts regarding Sooyoung and her big mouth. “Choi Sooyoung! You’re so dead when I get my hands on you!” 

“OMO! Fany, help me…”

To her surprise, Hyoyeon turned around and found all the girls entering her room like chicks following the mother hen; even Yoona was there already. She sighed and sat up against the headboard, facing the window so she didn’t have to be questioned like a criminal.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and pushed Sooyoung away, “oh stop being such a baby, Soo., Hyo won’t even want to kill you. She’ll only be getting her hands dirtier than she needs it to be!” Sooyoung pouted, “YAH! That’s freaking mean, Miyoung!” Tiffany flashed a grin and sat beside Hyoyeon on the bed, resting her head on her shoulder.

Yuri was about to say something when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, “Seobang…” She thanked her lucky stars that she didn’t say ‘baby’ or Yoona would have her head by now. Holding onto Jessica’s arms, Yuri couldn’t help but chuckle at the clingy woman burying her face into her shoulder, “are you still embarrassed, Sica? Have you not confessed?”

Yoona burst into a soft giggle, “baby, she already did. Remember, she confessed to everyone in the group?” Yuri laughed her heart out, she remembered teasing Jessica so much that day that the latter started to cry and complain to Taeyeon; not that Taeyeon was of much help.

Hyoyeon sighed and patted Tiffany’s thigh, “why did you lead them all here, Fany? Do you need something from me?”   

“I just want to know, Hyo…” Tiffany breathed out, “do you actually have feelings for TaeTae?” Hyoyeon stayed silent; she knew this question was going to come in a matter of minutes, knowing how meddlesome (in a good way) her members could be some times.

She looked down at her lap and clasped her hands together, trying to calm her nerves - the very mention of Taeyeon was enough to make her flustered, and she didn't like it. She wasn't used to feeling unsettled and not at peace with herself; Taeyeon was the cause of this and Hyoyeon didn't know how to handle it. 

Sunny sat on the bed beside Yoona this time and took Hyoyeon’s stuffed toy forcibly, “I know you’re uncomfortable because you don’t know what to do but what if one day… WHAT IF Taeyeon finds someone else?”

Hyoyeon fell into a deep silence, she was genuinely afraid that it would happen sooner or later. Taeyeon was indeed chasing her like a little puppy would chase another but she hadn’t reciprocated anything and Hyoyeon was at a loss regarding what to do about it. There was more to it – and Hyoyeon didn’t know if she was worthy of Taeyeon’s love.

Yuri sat on the floor with Jessica’s arms still tightly wrapped around her waist, “Hyoyeon-ah… you might be scared and all but what matters most is that you feel the same towards her.” Jessica finally looked up from Yuri’s back and stared at Hyoyeon seriously, “for the last time… do you like Taeyeon?”

“Y-Yes…”  

 

 

taeyeon_ss:

i owe all of u so much

thank u guys 😭😭😭

 

yulyulk: 

you owe me a mickey

 

sy_jessica:

you owe me a new bed 😴😴

 

hotsootuff: 

you owe me a food truck

 

yoona_lim: 

you owe me a buffet

 

515sunnyday:

you owe me a new bra 👙👙

 

taeyeon_ss:

YAH

you can get youngie to get you a bra 

why me???

 

hotsootuff:

BUNNY! 😒

i should be the only one buying you lingerie  

 

seojuhyun: 

you owe me lots and lots of 🍠🍠🍠 

 

xolovestephi:

and you owe me most

NEW GUCCI BAG 👜👝

HIGH HEELS 👠

 

 

Taeyeon sighed, chuckling to herself at her members' endless demands. She owed them at the very least; seeing how Tiffany had her phone on with Taeyeon on the other side when they sounded Hyoyeon out. She didn't plan this but thanks to Seohyun's quick thinking, they managed to come up with a successful plan. Tiffany's demands were well-deserved, Taeyeon thought.

 

hyoyeon_gg:

.......

you motherers tricked me!!!! 

OMG I AM GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU

ESP U HWANG MI YOUNG

U PREPARE FOR UR FUNERAL RIGHT NOW

 

yulyulk:

HYOSATAN AWAKE ✔️

TAKE COVER GUYS

 

yoona_lim:

baby

let's go to our hiding place

 

sy_jessica:

hiding place??

where

WHY R U NOT BRINGING US AS WELL

 

seojuhyun:

be smart, sica-unnie

they're going to

 

taeyeon_ss:

YAH MAKNAE 

LANGUAGE!!!!

 

xolovestephi:

ok who's been corrupting joohyun again 

 

Mmmmm....

Ah....

OH MY GOD.... 

 

 

515sunnyday:

do you guys hear that... 

 

sy_jessica:

WTF

 

seojuhyun:

i swear it's a moan

 

hotsootuff:

well no seohyun ☺<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter