Full Moon

MOONLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Let me bring you to the light

 

“Seungri,” a calm yet authoritative voice interrupted.

The owner of the voice walked from nowhere towards them. Silence wrapped them once they turned their head to him. He was clad in a black jeans, white t-shirt underneath a matching leather jacket. There, Kwon Jiyong was standing gracefully, looking straight to the one and only distressed woman in the club though he was mentioning his friend’s name.

Seungri looked at the scene before him. His friend whom he used to help was standing there, looking straight to Dara. He has never caught him looking at someone that intense. His brows furrowed. He looked at Dara who seemed to be shocked to see who was coming. But there were no more tears rolling down on her face.

Weird.

He loudly clicked his tongue, then smirked.

“So, it’s true.”

For the first time that night, Jiyong averted his gaze to meet Seungri’s.

Seungri cocked his head slightly as he looked amusedly at Jiyong. The smirk was continuously planted on his lips. “You’re coming for her,” Seungri stated.

Jiyong only looked at him, still refused to say anything.

“No, Jiyong, no,” Seungri shook his head. “I know how your mind works. But I won’t freaking let you do whatever you’ve planned.”

Jiyong shook his head then looked down. No one spoke for those seconds. The club seemed to stop and the entire focus was diverted towards them. When Jiyong looked up, he didn’t hide the cocky smile on his face.

“I haven’t planned anything,” he said. “Well, I’m not planning anything at all.”

“Liar,” he muttered under his breath. “You’re coming for her!” Seungri grabbed Dara’s upper arm, dragging her closer to him as if protecting her from Jiyong’s grasp. But that action seemed to make her flinch. Jiyong’s eagle eyes didn’t miss that little scene.

“I’m not coming for her, idiot,” Jiyong clicked his tongue, looking annoyed.

Seungri narrowed his eyes, not believing what he said.

“I am,” Jiyong paused, “taking her.”

“With me.”

Seungri’s eyes bulged out, nearly dropped from their sockets. He didn’t expect this coming. He didn’t expect he’d be this brave. And after that night he abandoned her! How dare he?

“You won’t do that, Ji,” Seungri warned him. “Not when I’m still here to protect her.”

“I may be or used to your friend. Whatever. But I won’t let you hurt her ever again!”

Seungri yelled and obliviously started to squeeze her arm. The pain she felt both physically and emotionally made her weak. She felt like she could pass out anytime soon. She didn’t even get to clearly hear Jiyong’s statement to take her with him.

“Who says I’m going to hurt her?” he asked.

“I knew it! You’re thinking of hurt her because of that night, right?!” Seungri spat.

“You want to get back after your pride has been humiliated that night, don’t you?! You want revenge! Because you think she isn’t worth your long-gone girlfriend, right? You don’t want to be unfair to her but you can’t stop yourself from falling for her! Am I right?!”

Seungri didn’t hear anything except the sound of burning anger ignited inside himself. Never been he felt this way. After witnessing what’s running in Jiyong’s eyes, he knew that friend of his wanted her. But not for good. He’d surely hurt her. Just like the last time.

Just then, he came to realize one tiny yet important little thing.

Dara. Jiyong.

Jiyong was the reason Dara asked for a break.

Jiyong was the reason behind the miserable Dara.

“You’re right.”

Seungri snapped his eyes to meet Jiyong’s. He looked dead-serious. The previous thoughts running at the back of his mind stopped at once while anger once again crept up to him. His grip on Dara’s arm tightened. She cried in silence while trying to get rid of his grip. “Seungri…,” she called, quietly. But to no avail, he didn’t seem to hear her calling or her muffled cries.

“I’m falling for her,” Jiyong stated with stern look. “But I don’t have any intention to hurt her or to take revenge on her.”

“I’m simply falling for her.”

Seungri’s mouth gaped, he didn’t believe what Jiyong said.

He’s falling for her?

Jiyong, the grieving b-stard Seunghyun’s dubbed him, the one-woman man has finally opened his heart for someone else?

For Dara?

Is he fxxking serious?

“Now, I need you to free her from your hands.” Jiyong strode across the room to approach them.

Seungri turned his head to Dara just in time she collapsed and was about to fall to the floor.

Jiyong widened his eyes as he quickly took her in his arms—passed out.

***

“Dara?”

A gentle voice greeted her ears. A voice that she wasn’t so familiar but weirdly, she longed for. She opened her eyes. A dim light fortunately didn’t make her eyes to adjusting too long. An unfamiliar white ceiling was one thing she met first. Then, she felt a presence just right beside her. Suddenly, her heart thumped fast as if having known first before her who it was.

Silly heart, she scolded.

“Dara, you alright?” He asked again.

Dara shifted and looked at him.

Her eyes widened as she looked at him with clear shock and fear. She was sure it wasn’t his voice she’d just heard. But how could he be here beside her as if nothing happened between her?

Yes, he was Seungri.

“NO!” She shrieked. She nearly jumped out of the bed, only to avoiding him. Reaching out for her, he said again in gentle tone, “Dara, don’t do stupid things. You don’t want to fall from there, right? You need to rest, honey. Just come. Come here, I won’t hurt you.”

Dara could only fidget on her fingers and looked at him with sheer fear in her eyes. Her beautiful hair was in disarray. He slowly reached out to tuck the strands of hair behind her ear. She flinched the moment he leaned in but when his hands convincingly tucked her hair, she was calm enough.

“Dara,” he called. Her eyes met his. “Please say something to me.”

She looked at him, confused. She didn’t seem sure but she got over it like she always did and called out with throaty voice, “Seungri.”

Seungri smiled heartily at her. “Dara, I know now you’re afraid of me after what had happened tonight.” He sighed before he continued, “I couldn’t believe it myself that I—

He looked at her briefly and looked down as if embarrassed. “I crossed the line.”

Dara still silently stared at him. Seungri didn’t force her to say anything yet because he still needed to make a confession. “I’m the one who indirectly hurt you. I crossed the line as a friend. I promis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter