Highlights

MOONLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Don't close your eyes Let the brightness wash your misery away

“WHAT?!”

Seungri's loud voice echoed the entire room which was occupied only by the three of them. His word, tone, and expression didn’t hide his shock after hearing a surprising series of event.

“I told you, telling him a news like this does no good to him,” Seunghyun clicked his tongue. “Still loud like teenager.”

Seungri didn’t seem to bother about what Seunghyun had said cause he still permanently locked his gaze to Youngbae who was undeniably uneasy as if he didn’t know whether it was bad or good, it was foolish or childish to report things to him. But, he needed to. Maybe in this way, Seungri could forgive him. He was a friend after all.

“I’ve been keeping eyes on her through that night—okay, don’t look at me like that, I didn’t do anything!” Youngbae lifted his hands, surrendering, as Seungri threw him an accusating glare as if he was ready to tear him into pieces if Youngbae dared to touch Dara again.

It was an issue between them sometime ago, when Youngbae was raged, frustrated with his family who scolded him for letting their company lost thousands dollars and practically forced him to let him be with one of his girls. Seungri didn’t straightly concur to what he asked because he knew Youngbae could effortlessly make any woman to come to him in just a blink, so what’s with the sudden ask for help?

Seungri finally agreed to let him do what he wanted that night. In one condition that he would only have one of his girls.

But that night, turned out that Youngbae betrayed him. He never did come to the room in an elegant nightclub Seungri had prepared for him which was already occupied by one of his girls inside. But, he didn’t lie when he told he had come to the said place. He swore that he was already bringing a key with him and heading to where Seungri had instructed him.

Only, he was blinded by the image of a desirable bombshell in front of him the moment he stepped in the elevator that would have brought him up to Seungri’s girl.

She was pretty and… alone. And God, help him, he desired her.

He practically attacked her. He went rough up to ripping her clothes inside the elevator. She screamed, so loud that if he was heavily drunk, his head would break into pieces as if made of glass. A slight sip of alcohol seemed to help him through that night with a damn loud scream of that bombshell but it didn’t help to ease his desire for her. Darn it, he wanted her.

A light click sound of elevator didn’t reach his ears but she heard it. Being almost exposed and attacked, she didn’t care anymore for she could give every sane creature there a reason to why they’d have to help her.

And she was right.

The moment the elevator was opened, everyone gasped to witness such a scene in front of them. But, she needed more than that. And it was the time Seungri, who was fortunately at the exact place, came, infuriated and everything that could describe his rage that very second. He pulled Youngbae by the collar, punched him everywhere he could reach and satisfy his anger, not minding his role as a friend. Because that time, Dara was what mattered most.

Yes, the woman whom Youngbae attacked was Dara, herself.

Hell, Seungri was damn pissed. No, beyond that. Of course, he would feel that way. Dara was his only precious treasure. Not that he desired her to be his, but because she was a . She was pure. He had never let anyone touch her more than what she allowed. He, himself, never did any trick to her. He even always helped her. He never wanted any bad things happened to her. He wanted to protect her as a friend would normally, do. Yes, he was her friend. A real one.

The thought of his own friend did bad thing to her boiled his blood real bad. Dara didn’t deserve to be treated that way. So, he protected her even from his own friend.

“What’s wrong with her being in your club, Seungri?” Seunghyun rolled his eyes, clearly not seeing the point of Seungri getting surprised with the news about Dara coming to his club.

“It’s not that,” Seungri murmured, deeply frowning. “She said she wouldn’t be there for maybe a week, if that would do. But, it has been only two days after her meeting with that Kwon and she’s already hanging out in a club. Has something happened to her?”

“Well, no idea,” Youngbae shrugged. "She obviously wouldn't lie to you, right?"

Seungri only looked at him with a clear disbelief planted on his face.

Dara? Lying to me?

Is she? Seungri asked himself.

But then, seeing the frown marred Youngbae's forehead, he put a blank expression and asked, “What time did you spot her there?”

Youngbae raised a brow, then frowned as he tried to remember. “I came at around 1 am and easily spotted her after awhile. So, I supposed she was already there even before I came.

Drunk. You wouldn’t want her to drown herself in alcohol like that.”

“Oh shxt,” Seungri cursed under his breath.

“Hang on. Did someone say… Kwon?” Seunghyun straightened his back, something he did every time he became serious. “Kwon who?”

“Yeah,” Seungri nodded. “Kwon Jiyong,” he answered, unenthusiastically. He and Jiyong still didn’t talk to each other since that day in his club.

“That grieving b-stard?” Seunghyun asked, partially looked shocked, looking for some confirmation. He hadn’t heard any news about him nor he had seen this—credit to him—grieving b-stard named Kwon Jiyong. Not that he knew him well, for he heard about him from Seungri and came up with a conclusion that this Kwon Jiyong needed some hard knock on his head.

“You guessed it right,” Seungri let out a deep breath, rubbing his cheek in frustration as he remembered what Dara had said to him two days ago in a voicemail.

“Hey, it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter