Moonshots

MOONLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Unveil the hands, uncover the masks
The moon finally owns its light

 “A-yo, wassup!”

Loud cheers, screams and claps were muffled in his ears as he reached a particular rectangular room of a bar named The Stardust, with a dim lamp as the one and only source of light inside. A tall white-haired guy just entered the room which was crowded by five people enjoying themselves. As soon as his eyes spotted a certain person he was looking for whose name had been printed inside his head the moment he received his call, he sprinted towards him to give him a good strong blow on his right cheek. A curse was instantly spat out and echoed inside the room.

“Relax, Youngbae,” another guy at the left side of the couch with a good-looking hottie beside him, muttered. “You sound like a girl.”

The white-haired guy gave the sarcastic one an enthusiastic high five as he greeted him. The latter responded with a smirk. He, then, took a seat at the right side of the couch, away from Youngbae and his concubines.

“Thanks for that, hyung,” Youngbae grimaced. “And for this, thanks to you,” he added to the white-haired guy as he flinched when his fingers made a contact with his cheek. It sure stung for now.

“Damn, where have you been, man?” Youngbae, the womanizer, shamelessly asked as the white-haired one sat at the right side of the couch. He, then, still with a hand cupping his cheek, sipped the wine one of his concubines offered. “Thanks, beauty,” he said, then bit her right earlobe.

Seungri who was the only one came alone, rolled his eyes, looking bored and disgusted. “You go ask the whole world and you’ll know that you’re the one who hid from me,” he smirked. Youngbae's small eyes turned into straight lines as he laughed. “Did you hear him, babe?” he asked the pretty chick on his right. “No,” he paused, “Did I hear you right, man?” He laughed again.

“Unless your ears have some newly diagnosed disorders then you didn’t,” Seunghyun took out his cigarette and leaned to the girl to let her lit it up for him.

“You bet,” the small-eyed guy replied, smirked at him. “But, really, Seungri, I apologize for what happened the last time we encountered back then,” he continued calmly, “That’s why I called and asked you to come. I also asked hyung to come, you see? Now we’re reuniting again.” Then, he gave a hearty laugh once again.

“How touching,” Seunghyun rolled his eyes.

“Oh come on, hyung! Don’t be such a killjoy,” Youngbae whined.

“Just let him be, hyung,” Seungri sighed.

“How annoying,” Seunghyun looked away.

“What are you up to these days?” Youngbae turned to Seungri. “I heard you didn’t come here as often as usual. Not so like you, I think.” He tilted his head as he waited for a reply.

“What do you want to know?” Seungri asked straightly, bored.

Youngbae laughed. “I don’t think that’s the proper question, dude.”

“You can’t fool me,” Seungri grimaced. His jaw tightened.

“Any thoughts for the reason of your bloody encounter?” Seunghyun quietly asked.

“Damn it!” Seungri stood up, raged. “Don’t you fxxking start, Youngbae!”

“Hey!” Wide-eyed, Youngbae was clearly clueless to Seungri’s sudden change. “I didn’t do anything! I haven’t even mentioned her name yet,” he defended. He, then, turned to Seunghyun who was all calm, untroubled and looking like had no burden in this world. “Thanks a lot again, hyung. You’re such an undeniably heroic knight tonight.”

“Welcome,” Seunghyun shrugged and cuddled with his partner.

“What do you mean?” Seungri demanded. Before his breathing hitched up anytime now, Youngbae had to give him a good answer, no matter what.

“Seungri, listen,” Youngbae began. “I don’t have any vicious intention for bringing it up again. But, please, believe me this time.”

Seconds passed with them saying nothing.

“Believe you?” Seungri snorted. “About what?” He asked suspiciously, didn’t bother to lower his accusative tone.

Youngbae turned first to Seunghyun, subtly telling him to ask his chick out for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter