Moonbeams 1.0

MOONLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
She was the moon, black but shine.
She was the moon, behind the shadow of the great sun.
She was the moon, beamed and smiled.

Jiyong shook his head while closing his eyes again, trying to clear his mind from any dirty thoughts that suited a teenager better than him. When he was about to open them, he was preceded by her unexpected action.

She kissed him.

On the lips.

If this was typical situation, both of his eyes would right away opened and rounded in shape. But, apparently, this wasn’t typical. He was stiffened in a blink and his brain stopped from whatever its doing. He forgot he was about to push her away. He even forgot the dream he was currently having. He even forgot how he could end up in this room. He even forgot he was struggling to show Seungri that someone was still there with him. He even forgot what he punched Seungri for.

He might have forgotten about them. But in a little stolen moment he was having, his heart wished what he was experiencing at this very second wouldn’t have been forgotten in the future.

Her fingers reached up to his face, caressing his eyes as if telling him to close them while savoring their kiss. She continued doing that and then, with those smooth slender fingers, traced his temple, down to his cheek and jaw. Jiyong unexpectedly felt the heat and responded to the kiss and drew her closer to him. He might have forgotten that he was kissing a gorgeous stranger.

The kiss started smoothly, savoring each other. It was the very first kiss after the last one he had years ago. With her. Her hands went down, holding his arms to help her stay above with him still between her smooth creamy legs. His hand cupped her face and the other held her on her nape as if keeping her steady on him. It was as if he was trying to keep the kiss as well. Keeping their intimacy. They stayed on their position, kissing each other amorously. But then, the sudden heat, blended well with the sudden hunger, burnt inside them that they couldn’t even deny the need that followed.

She trailed her fingers again, curious of its contour, from his temple down to his cheek and his jaw and then, his chin. She framed his face with her small hands, feeling the need of keeping him steady in her own hands. She nipped at his upper lip which she achieved a nibbling on her bottom lip from him. Then, she his upper lip and he reenacted with hers one in an equal passion. She moaned softly that it just drove him crazy. She felt the muscle tightened just in time she lowered one of her hands to his shoulder. Her heart thumped fast behind her ribcage as if about to explode in delight anytime soon. They lip-locked more and more and finally gave in to the pleasure that led them to the upper level. They parted open as each other darted tongues out and roamed inside. It was exceptionally mind-blowing. Their moans synchronized as they tried to take each other deeper.

There…

She couldn’t think of anything at the moment. It’s been so long for her to feel this way that it was close to lose control in seconds. They kept the sound of their lips filling the room. Nothing could be heard but their sounds.

Both of them didn’t seem to need air anymore since they had another need as well. She pushed his shirt up, unexpectedly pulling it off sans of lips-parting, and explored his upper body. Her cold tip of fingers surprisingly left a hot trail on his bare skin. He moaned in delight and satisfaction, still in , while caressing her sides. She was kind of elated herself that she could give him such a pleasure. And that was when she knew she wanted more of him.

She lifted her head about an inch, breaking their heated passionate kiss. Their lips still parted open, both blowing mild minty breath as if teasing each other. Though they finally gasped for air, suddenly realizing that there’s still a life ahead to live and they still need to breathe, nothing much changed—the incredible feeling still remained. And so, the need remained the same—wanting to completely get a fill. Instantly, with the call of the need, they closed the remaining gap between them and sealed a kiss once again. Passionately.

They kissed and kissed. Both of them just couldn’t get enough of each other.

Just when she nipped her way to his jaw while caressing his so damn y collarbone and was about to going down to his bare chest, he widely opened his eyes. His chest heaved up and down and he seemed to have a horror in his expression. Frantically, he landed his gaze to the girl who was suddenly pleasuring him with her sweet open-mouthed kisses. Damn, no…

His brain screamed not to let her had her way on him but his body seemed not to let her go instead. No, this isn’t right… He felt suffocated between his body’s need and his mind’s warning. No… He wanted everything to fall on its place. And this one, he concluded, wasn’t in its right place. It was wrong. It’s totally wrong. He, then, realized at once that he was being jerk awhile ago. He was being unfair to her.

And so, before her kissable licious lips made its way to explore his body any further, before he lost control as well, and before he couldn’t resist her any longer, he pushed her away and sat up in a snap. She was taken aback with his sudden move that she almost lost her balance but fortunately, he caught her wrist just in time before she fell off the bed on her . His gesture made her sat before him. Surprised with the electricity of the sudden contact, and somehow afraid with anything that might happen after this, he quickly pulled his hand off of hers.

It was just then, he saw what’s in front of him. Goddess? He blinked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter