Moonbeams 2.0

MOONLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
She was the moon, black but shine.
She was the moon, behind the shadow of the great sun.
She was the moon, beamed and smiled.

She tilted her head to the side while chuckling softly as if she’d heard him joking in front of her. “I’m your lover, honey. How could you forget me that easy?” Smiling, she responded. His furrowed brows deepened and there, he knew he had to clear this mess. “Who sent you to me?” he asked, harshly. “Or did you come by yourself?”

She chuckled again, confusing Jiyong. “Why?” she asked back. “Can’t I visit my dearest boyfriend tonight?” Still with the seductive smile, she tried to reach him, closing the gap between them. Knowing and realizing her intention, his heart nearly palpitated; unsure whether it was because of fear or freaking anticipation. “You look so hot tonight,” she chuckled. “And I’m afraid I can’t sleep because of that.”

He looked at her and caught those sparkling eyes, somehow disappointed to see lust flashed there. “Leave me alone,” he sighed, running his hand over his hair in frustration. “Just go.”

She was silent for a moment, evidently not expecting the reaction Jiyong gave her. Oh what the hell, I look like a hungry tigress in a hunt. “Come on, honey. I don’t wanna be all alone tonight…,” she pouted, putting some charms. “Tonight will be colder without you.” Unknowingly, she has reached his side with Jiyong blankly looking somewhere else. She put an arm to his nape and run her fingers to his hair, enjoying its silkiness.

“Don’t touch me,” he gritted his teeth, without looking at her. His face darkened. She shivered with the dangerous tone he used to her. But, she’d made up her mind; she wouldn’t give up. “Don’t come closer,” he reminded once again just in time she was about to scoot closer to him, trying to give him an encouraging embrace that maybe could as well change his mind. But, apparently, negative. Without a single glance, he reached out to his side, grabbing his shirt to put it on as he has just realized that he’d been topless with her beside him. But, she stopped him by gripping on his wrist. She felt his muscle tightened and his pulse palpitated just below her palm.

“Please,” she begged, indistinctly.

With that, he turned to look at her. Staring down, they held each other’s eyes. He was surprised to see the mix of emotions in the look of her eyes. He didn’t expect to see any blunt expression from this beautiful stranger but he couldn’t deny that he could see the glimpse of loneliness, lost, despair, grief and pain. The lust and desire her eyes showed him before seemed to have vanished and he somehow felt a bit relieved. Hell, he had no good reason to do that. There was none at all, indeed.

But her presence… Damn. With her being here with him… Double damn. Looking all seductive and suddenly begging… Crap. No, he wouldn’t be trapped.

But…

“Please…,” she begged once again, whispering.

Her voice was as desperate as it was spoken that he found himself just staring at her as if trying to elaborate what’s inside her mind. Trying to read her mind.

As if having brain on its own, he started to lift his hand from his side. He was aiming to put it on the side of her face, intending to soothe whatever’s troubling her when in fact, he was the one troubling her. She didn’t have to seem this pathetic if only this guy beside her made it easy from the beginning. Or there was another intention. But of course he had no idea at all since she looked so harmless to the point that he was fascinated with the soft look planted on her face. He was under her spell.

“Let me help you,” she completed.

And that sentence seemed to have changed his mind. Period.

He threw her an accusating glare as his eyes darkened, as well as his expression changed.

“Let me help you, Jiyong.”

“Let me help you.”

He clearly remembered everything now. He remembered his fight with Seungri. He remembered what he had said to him just to make him understand he didn’t demand anything from him; not even a single help. He believed nobody could ever help him. He believed nothing could ever help him. But here, someone was so persistent to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter