Infinite

Magic L

Sungjong and Myungsoo is cleaning up together at 08:45. “So you want to go out with me?” Myungsoo ask Sungjong. Sungjong looks at him and nods. “I would love to” he says smiling. Sungjong look at him, then watch the others walking to the practise room to get their choreography right “What will you friends say to that?” he asks “Ohh don’t mind them. They will be fine” he says with a gentle voice. “Then I will say thank you very much, I would like to go on a date with you Magic L” Sungjong says and laughs. They walk upstairs to change their clothes and then leave the building. Sungjong got his own car and drive to the town. “So when are you going to preform?” Myungsoo asks Sungjong “I won’t say that” Sungjong answer and giggles. They find a restaurant to eat at and order their meals “I look forward to see your performance again” Myungsoo say “Yeah, like I enjoy looking at you when you preform” Sungjong say and smiles ually. He is eating his meal and then feels Myungsoo’s hand on his own “Do you want to dance with me someday?” He asks. Sungjong nods “I would love to”.  

When Myungsoo and Sungjong get back they separate their ways. Sungjong walks upstairs and Myungsoo sits down with the others by one of the tables in the bar. “Well hello guys” he says and smiles to them. “So are you all ready to preform tonight?” he asks, “We are not going to preform, you are alone” Dongwoo says. Myungsoo make big eyes “What why?” he asks. “Our names isn’t one the list of entertainers tonight, we are going up tomorrow” he explains. “Wait what…” Myungsoo look at them. “It will be fine, after all you are the best entertainer here” Hoya says and the others laugh. That night he is waiting for his turn, but then another of the entertainers grabs a microphone. Why isn’t it Sungjong, it’s always Sungjong, he owns this place. “We have a surprise for you kings” his strong voice said. Myungsoo walks up beside the crowd, waiting for whoever gets on stage “You now him well, some know him as L.S.J” He says and the crowd clap and cheers “Here is the amazing, the greatest Lee Sungjong” he says and move away from the stage. The light turns down and very ual music comes on. Sungjong walks out on stage, moving to the light and music. His body is sensual, making the crowd only look at him. The way he use his body around the pole, hanging there in his legs it’s amazing. Myungsoo looks at the y boy, doing what he does best. He can feel his in his pants is starting to react, moving in there, getting harder.  He smiles so much when it’s over he looks like he has just won a million dollars. Sungjong breath out and take the microphone “Thank you” he says and bow. The crowd are still cheering for him, yelling his name. “Thank you, thank you, thank you” he says and laughs. “I want to introduce one of my favourites. One that I have told you all about, one that make me shiver” he says. The crowd clap in their hands, they know who he is talking about “His name is Magic L”.

Myungsoo stands there with open eyes, but as the music started everyone gives him some space. He stands in a big circle, looking at the crowd there is waiting. He looks upon Sungjong and Sungjong smiles back to him. Then he starts dancing with them. He moves his lap up against some guys, who scream in excitement. He lifts one of them upon a table, starting to move his hips in an aggressive way. He holds the boys leg close to his body, turning him around. He moves his hands up and down the boys body, moving him around and around. He kiss his body, the boy is all red on his face, making Myungsoo smile. Then he jumps down from the table and starts to take on an older and fat man, but Myungsoo don’t mind. He pushes his body closer to his own and touching him. Then he moves on to some others. Sungjong still stand on the stage, looking like he enjoy this a lot. The music change into some more ual, it’s ‘Candy Shop’ by ‘50 Cent’. He walks upon the stage and starts dancing to it, inviting three guys upon the stage. A skinny boy Asian boy, a thick white man and a masculine black guy. He place them on three chairs beside each other and he starts to work the skinny guy. Sitting upon him and letting him sit upon Myungsoo. He touches his hair, moving him around. Then he goes to the white man and then the black man. As the music stop he stands behind the chairs and hug all three. The crowd enjoy the show and the guys seem very satisfied.

He walks to the changing room and see his friends there. Then he see Woohyun standing with Sunggyu “Hey” Myungsoo says happy. “Hey” Woohyun says. “Damn you are so ing good” Hoya says and the rest agree. “Thanks… I think we can do this guys. We can make this big, this is what we all are good at. I wish to stay, if you don’t then that’s okay” He says. “I want to stay” Dongwoo says “I have got such a great room with my lovely Hoya” he says “And we earn more money then ever before”. Hoya agrees, together with Sungyeol and Dongwoo. Sunggyu looks at Woohyun “I wish to leave with Woohyun and maybe get another job” Sunggyu says, while Woohyun hold his hand. “I understand” Myungsoo says. “I will come to visit of course and we can still hang out” Sunggyu says. The group is hugging each other. Woohyun is hugging them too. “You are one of us” Hoya says, nuzzling his back “Thanks” Woohyun says. Then Myungsoo look behind himself and see Sungjong in the door. He stands there with a smile “What are you?” Sungjong asks. The group looks at him “We are male entertainers” they say and Sungjong nods. “Come on lets go to work” he says. “You want to join us one last time?” Hoya asks Sunggyu. Sunggyu looks at Woohyun “I have been one too you know. I got my own secrets, I want to join you too” He says, walking with them. “You have?” Sunggyu asks “Yeah, I just didn’t told you” he laughs a bit. “I was working with Myungsoo of course”. Myungsoo turn around to them, Sungjong is looking at them. “I know what we can call ourselves” he says and looks at Sungjong with a smile. “You want tot dance with us?” he asks “Of course” Sungjong answer. “What can we call ourselves?” Dongwoo asks excited. “Infinite” Myungsoo says “Yeah great name, we are Infinite”. The group follow Sungjong and he introduces them “And now, the group you all have been waiting for. Magic L , Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Hoya, Sunggyu, Woohyun and myself. Make ready for Infinite” He says and the light turns off. The group stands in position, listening to the crowd cheering. The light turns on, the music starts and the group work it off.  

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hope you enjoyed this short fanfiction <3 Thanks for reading