I need you, I need you

Magic L

The next day they are making breakfast, even it’s just a bowl of cereals. “Morning” Myungsoo says as he walks down to the kitchen. Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Hoya sit by the table and Myungsoo sit down beside Hoya. Then Woohyun and Sunggyu comes down “You can just take something to eat, I go to the toilet” Woohyun says, touching Sunggyu’s chest. Sunggyu sits down at the end of the table, looking at the group there are staring it him with smiles on their lips. “What?” he asks confused. “Did you two had ?” Hoya asks and Sunggyu giggles, but nods. “Yeah” Hoya and the rest of the group says happy for their friend “Go Sunggyu, go Sunggyu, go Sunggyu” Sungyeol sing happy for him. “Okay, okay calm down boys” Sunggyu says, but smiles and Woohyun who sits down beside him on another chair and eat his bowl of cereals. “Thanks for letting us stay” Myungsoo say, hearing the rest of the group saying thank you to Woohyun. “Yeah thank you” Sungyeol says and keep eating. “No problem, it was a pleasure to get some company. By the way there is a big singing competition today at 12:00 in the centre of the city. There will be real judges and it’s a real competition” He says, smiling to Sunggyu. They all nods “Thank you” Sunggyu answer.

As they are about to leave are Sunggyu and Woohyun kissing in the door. The group is waiting patient for the driver. “You have to go” Woohyun whisper to Sunggyu. “Will I ever see you again?” Sunggyu asks “Yeah… I guess so… I hope so.” Woohyun smile. “Come with us” Sunggyu beg and hold Woohyun’s hand “I can’t… I live here and I can’t leave my home” He explains “I can drive you home in the evening, what do you say Woohyun. Please” He begs “Then I will visit you tonight if that’s okay” he asks. Woohyun nods “I would love to”. With those words they kiss each other the last time and Sunggyu leaves. “My god Sunggyu, so lucky” Hoya says, clapping his hands. “Do you really like him?”. Sunggyu looks at Hoya “Yeah” he answer short and drive out of the parking lot. They get to the place they wish to be. They found the place and standing in line for this change of becoming famous. They all know what to sing “So Fantastic Baby?” Sungyeol asks “Sungyeol it’s the third time you ask, yes it is” Myungsoo says and smiles to him. “Sorry” Sungyeol answer. They are nervous and scared, but get on stage. Because they are so nervous, they don’t get it right. “I can hear all of you have great voices, but you have to work harder to really prove something” A female judge says. They leave the stage disappointed “What just happened?” Dongwoo ask “We just lost everything we came for in the first place. We have nowhere to go” Hoya say. They start to walk toward the car, but then Myungsoo stops “What are we?” he asks them. They stop, looking confused at him “What we are?” Sungyeol asks “We are entertainers, we are male entertainers. We can do that again” Myungsoo say and looks at them “But I thought we would never do that again” Sungyeol says “Yes I know… But… We have nothing else to do” Myungsoo says “I know a place where we can earn some money… I hope” he says.

They get to a big building outside the town. There is light in the windows and men are walking in and out. Male entertainers are dacing on the floor and beside poles. The crowd is young and old men, who are having a great time. They are being touched by the dancers and both big and small are feeling appreciated. Myungsoo lead the way to some stairs in the corner “Wait here” he says to them and walk up the stairs. He knock on a door and someone open it. It’s a tall, skinny, beautiful boy “Myungsoo… Long time no seen” His beautiful voice says and move from the door “Come on in” he says ually. Myungsoo walks inside and sits on the couch in the middle of the room. “Sungjong” He says as the boy sits down beside him. He wears tight black pants and a purple shirt and high heels. “I need a job for me and my four friends” He says. Sungjong giggles “After you left I guess you lost your change” he says “Please we need money and a place to be. I promise I will do my best” he says. Sungjong shake his head “Follow me Myungsoo” his ual voice says as he stands up. He walks down the stairs and into the crowd of people. He takes the microphone and starts speaking. “Thank you DJ” He says to one of the dancers and the crowd move away so Sungjong has a big circle to walk in. “Kings, I need you, I need you” The music stops as he starts speaking, everyone knows who this is. Myungsoo stands in the crowd with his friends, knowing what’s going on. “Have you ever had someone knocking at your door, someone that broke your heart, but still makes you shiver in your legs?” He asks and the crowds boys laughs and whistles. “My question for you is shall I let that person rot or shall I make him reborn?” he asks. The crowd yells “Reborn”. “Okay” Sungjong says and walks closer to Myungsoo. Myungsoo looks back at his friends, who seems very interested in the boy in front of them “That man that makes me shiver I know as Myungsoo” he says and drags a chair out in the middle of the room. “Some know him as Magic L”. The crowd whistles and claps, they know who he is by that name. “We are going to see if he still has some magic in that L” He says and point at a very skinny boy in the corner, a shy one. “Come my king, sit here” Sungjong says as he place the boy on the chair “Magic L” Sungjong offer the boy on the chair, moving his hand in his direction. Myungsoo’s friends place some helping hands on his shoulder to make him do it and Myungsoo steps forward as the music is starting. It’s NCT U The 7th sense.

Myungsoo kneel in front of Sungjong, kissing his hand. Then he move to the boy on the chair and start to dance around him, then move him up on his lap. He holds him close, moving him around, laying him on the floor and moving his hips on the boy.  He touches him and swings him around, the crowd is cheering. They may like what they see.

 

Open your eyes joyonghi Open your eyes

(joyonghi Open your eyes)

Open your eyes ijeneun Open your eyes

(ijeneun Open your eyes)

Open your eyes joyonghi Open your eyes

(joyonghi Open your eyes)

Open your eyes ijeneun Open your eyes

Yeah, yeah

 

He starts to move around to the others in the crowd and moving his lap on someone’s , touching their chest and back. He moves around and around, dancing in both lovely and hardcore ways. As the song is over Sungjong take him back into the room, closing the door. He gives him a glass of water “You did great” he says, sitting on the couch in the other end. Myungsoo smiles “Thanks, but I wanted to see you dance” He says. Sungjong looks down on his hands and hold his ual smile “Maybe I could give you a dance on day” he says and stands up. He walks to the dressing room and starts to change his clothes.

Suddenly he feels a hand on his right hip and he froze. He didn’t expect it, but he look over his shoulder. “Do I make you shiver?” Myungsoo asks, touching Sungjong’s looking boxers. “Yeah” Sungjong answer nervous “We shouldn’t do this you know. I am still angry at you for leaving me”. Myungsoo lift him up and letting the younger boys long legs hold around his hips. Sungjong look down on him “I am sorry” Myungsoo spoke. Sungjong look away, feeling the older boys lips on his neck. He walks to the bed and lays him down, touching his chest and stomach. “You make me shiver” Myungsoo speaks, but then grab Sungjong’s hair and pull it backwards. His lips attack Sungjong’s neck, making Sungjong moan out. He pulls Sungjong’s off and grabs , then starts working it with his tongue. His mouth is playing with it, it. Sungjong moans out, lifting his legs as Myungsoo force them up. His tongue work the younger boys plot “Ohh Myungsoo… Ohhh” he moans, closing his eyes. He moans out loud as he feel Myungsoo’s finger pushing itself into him. “Myungsoo stop” Sungjong say, but is being moves around so he is lying on the bed with his stomach down. Myungsoo touch his back and move over him, kissing his neck and shoulders. Sungjong closes his eyes, feeling Myungsoo’s finger inside him again. Then he turns to him and pulls Myungsoo’s pants down and starts to his off as well. Myungsoo smash his hard, making a red mark from a hand on his lover’s right -cheek.

Sungjong turns away and standing in doggy-style, with his to Myungsoo. Sungjong gives him a and the lube from the night table. “So you are ing with others?” Myungsoo asks and put on the lube, moving closer. “It’s some time ago” Sungjong answer, but gasps hard as Myungsoo’s hand grab his throat and starts forcing his inside Sungjong. Sungjong moans out together with Myungsoo, his arms are shaking underneath him. He falls on his chest, but Myungsoo hold on his hips to make him stay in position. Then he moves hard and fast as he got inside. “Have you?” He asked again “Yes” Sungjong says, looking back at Myungsoo “But so have you” he answered. Myungsoo’s eyes burn as he said that, now pushing harder inside him. Their skin is smashing together, making these loud noises with their . Sungjong lift his upper-body and his left arm hold around Myungsoo’s neck from behind, feeling him penetrate his . “Ohhh give it to me” He moans, Myungsoo keep working harder. Sungjong starts moving backwards to make the movements harder, but he can’t do it, because Myungsoo’s movements are to fast and to strong. Myungsoo grab Sungjong’s and starts working it off, then he force him down on the bed. He pulls his out of his lover’s and pushes it inside again with a moan. Sungjong is lying on the bed with a shaking body in pleasure, to every trust Myungsoo is doing. “I ing love you, you are mine” Myungsoo says, grabbing Sungjong’s neck and pushing him down into the bed. Sungjong enjoy this so much, but he can feel Myungsoo’s anger and hatred to himself “I don’t think I can ever love you the same way” Sungjong moans “But I want you to stay, I need you”. 

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hope you enjoy <3