Please be mine again

Magic L

Myungsoo turn around in the bed, looking straight at the beautiful face beside him. He smiles, touching Sungjong’s cheek with his forefinger. How beautiful can he be? Myungsoo lean forward, kissing his cheek lovely and lying back on the bed. “I knew you would do that” Sungjong says as he open his eyes. “I just can’t help myself” Myungsoo answer, holding Sungjong’s hand. “I hope the others are well, where do they sleep?”. Sungjong sit up on the bed “They are in the dancers rooms Myungsoo, don’t worry they are fine” he says and stands up. Myungsoo looks at his lovers beautiful, . “Hmmm I missed that” he said, looking into Sungjong’s eyes there is looking over his skinny shoulder. “Me too” The younger boy answered. He walks into the dressing room and takes an ordinary pair of jeans and a shirt on. “Hmmm I like you better in your y outfit” Myungsoo says and Sungjong can’t help laughing. “I don’t wear that unless the bar is open” he says, moving his forefinger in a ‘come over here’ movements. Myungsoo stands up, walking to him. They kiss each other’s lips and Myungsoo take some new clothes on Sungjong got in the dressing room. It’s a pair of black pants and a white shirt. They take on their shoes and leave downstairs.  

“Well hello” Myungsoo hear Dongwoo’s voice saying. Myungsoo looks at his group “Hey” He answered, “Come lets go out and get something to eat, then come back and practise” he says. The gang follow him and sit into their car “So was it good?” Sunggyu asks in a teasing way “Well… Of course it was” Myungsoo says and laughs. “He is ing handsome, damn I could…” Hoya says, but is interrupted by a hand smacking the back of his head. “Damn Dongwoo why did you do that?” Hoya asks, “Why do you think so?” Dongwoo says angry. They get to a place where they sell barbecue and the place is already open. They walk inside and sit down around a table. They start putting on the meat, talking about everything as they always did. “Did you even get back to Woohyun?” Sungyeol asks. Sunggyu looks at him in shock “No… No I didn’t. I was so tired” his voice is all shaky “Do you got his number?” He asks Myungsoo. Myungsoo hand him the groups phone, they can’t effort one for every member. He starts saying the number and Sunggyu leave them to talk. “I hope he is okay” Hoya says. Then Sunggyu gets back and hand Myungsoo the phone “He is disappointed, but not angry” He says and the group smiles. “Well that’s good” Myungsoo say.

They return to the same building, there is all empty. No people and it look all dead.  They walks inside again, people who are working here are cleaning and making everything look good for tonight. Sungjong walks to the group “You all have to practise your dancing, we got a place you can do that. You have to be ready for tonight, all of you” he says “Tonight” Dongwoo says scared “But... But… But…” Hoya smack his with his hand “Take it easy, it will be fine” They walks after Sungjong. Dongwoo stays back “But… But… But…” He says “Hey wait for me” He run after the rest of the group. Sungjong show them an empty room with huge mirrors. Four male dancers are already in there and practise their dancing skills for tonight show. “Okay when you think you got a choreography, then tell it to me. I want to see it before you practise it out on the stage” he says. They stand in front of the mirror and start to dance what they once did. Hours past by and Sungjong return “Do you got it?” he asks them. They all sweat like hell, but walk to the stage and start to practise their dancing out there. Sungjong keep a close eye. Hoya starts in front, pulling his shirt off, turning his back to the crowd (there is not there), then leaning over his right leg. Sungyeol slide in front of him and swing around the pole in front, moving his hips up and down it. Myungsoo move his hips and using the floor to proving his skills. Sunggyu is more the sweet guy so he dance more romantic, but ual. Dongwoo dance in the background as he is very shy, but they all dance together, never standing still. So when the music is over they stop, standing close to each other and in great positions. Sungjong clap his hands and smiles happy. “I love it” he says happy. The boys take their shirts on again “We where thinking to rip them open” Myungsoo says and walks closer to Sungjong “I understand, I will get you all shirts there can do that” he says with a ual smile.

In the evening their song comes on and the group walks to the stage. They stand in positions, hearing the screams. They hold on their shirts and rip them open, then fall to their knees. They roll around, pushing their bodies up and down, looking like they are ing the ground. They move around, one by one standing up in front of the others, facing the crowd. They do what they have to do and the crowd of only males seems very happy by it. When they all stand up they walk down to the crowd starting to make s and touching them. As it’s all over they walks back to the dressing room. Sungjong introduce the next group coming up and he leaves to the dressing room himself. He black pants, a pink shirt and a leather jacket. “You where all very good” he says and smiles ually to Myungsoo. “Thanks” he says and walks closer. “I am happy you liked it”. The group smiles to him and then walks out to just dance with the crowd and letting them have a great time. When the party is over at 03:00 they all are very tired, but also very hungry. Dongwoo order some pizza and they eat it together. Then Sungjong and Myungsoo walks upstairs again, starting to kiss and hug each other. “I missed you so much” Myungsoo says, standing there without a shirt. Sungjong let his fingers run down his abs “I missed you too” he says, pushing Myungsoo down on the bed. He kisses his abs and pulling his pants off. He starts working his with his mouth and hands. Myungsoo moans out and smiles, holding his right hand on Sungjong’s head. “Damn you are so good” he moans. Sungjong keep going, but then Myungsoo turn him around. He starts kissing the skinny boy’s chest and stomach. Then he pulls his shirt over his skinny body, touching his soft skin. “You are so beautiful” he says, his s. Sungjong close his eyes and enjoy the feeling. Then he moans out as he feel Myungsoo’s hand on his bugle, then he pull his pants and down, laying it down on the floor. “Hmm look at that” he says, pulling his own pants and boxers off and laying it on the floor. He Sungjong’s small , then open his mouth and take it all in. Sungjong moans, lifting his legs as Myungsoo starts to touch his plot with his middle finger. He stops what he is doing, then lean down to take the lube up from the ground and put some on Sungjong’s butthole. Sungjong makes some noises and laughs “It’s cold” he says, but moans again as he feel Myungsoo push his finger inside his really slowly. Myungsoo kiss his lovers lips, but then open a and put it on. He through the package on the floor, then starts pushing inside his lover. Sungjong lift his legs up on Myungsoo’s shoulder, letting him push them forward. Sungjong hold around Myungsoo’s neck as he feels him penetrate him once again. “Ohh yeah, it’s so good” he moans. Myungsoo touch Sungjong’s neck and cheek. “Sungjong” he says as he is all the way inside. “Hmm” Sungjong answer “Do you want to be mine again?” Myungsoo asks nervous. Sungjong moans loud as Myungsoo starts moving inside him in a gentle and very calm way. He breath a few times before answering “Yeah, but… I… I don’t think we… we can…” He moans “I… I want you… but… I got my… my own work to do”. Myungsoo breathes out hard and hold Sungjong’s hands down on the bed “I know…. And I want to accept that… But then… Please be mine again” he says, kissing his lips. Sungjong nods “I will”

........................................................................................................................................................................................

I hope you enjoy <3