The Devil's Handiwork

The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                To the modern day Seoul Minho hadn't existed until earlier that morning when he oh so conveniently ran into the CEO of Taemin’s modeling company while the man was on his way to work. The fact of that matter was it wasn't coincidence that he was there; he had actually been following the man for weeks. He was one of Jonghyun’s many eyes and ears throughout Seoul and the one Jjong trusted the most out of all of them. Though his charm got him through most of the tricky situations he tended to find himself in he had the build to defend himself with a surprising amount of power. He was among the first of Jonghyun’s playthings and the oldest out of all of the ones he had brought into the fold of their unnatural life, thus making him Jonghyun's eyes and ears while he was attending to his duties. His feelers reported to Minho and thus Minho reported to Jjong. Granted Jonghyun had tried to bed him but it ended up serving as grounds for their kinship to grow, though Jonghyun would rather die than admit that he had failed to seduce someone. He had been tempted don't get him wrong. Jonghyun was carved with a gods touch and Minho would be lying through his teeth to say he hadn't thought about it. Running his tongue over the planes of Jonghyun's chest, hearing the man moan his name in that sinful voice, letting Jonghyun take him to new heights of bliss. Minho was always tempted to give into the desire buried inside him. He was savoring it...waiting for the right moment to allow Jonghyun to possess him completely. He didn't know when it was going to be but someday..someday Jonghyun would get his wish.

                With a spring in his step, Minho stepped out of the elevator and headed for the doors to meet up with Jonghyun for lunch and a quick chat. Though it would be more so him reporting that Jinki’s punishment and warning had been successfully issued to those who had stepped above themselves and all other operations were working at speed. And casually slipping into the conversation that Taemin was indeed someone he was going to be very interested in. Bracing himself against the crisp spring wind he whistled while he walked. The sun felt nice against his skin; like the sun should be. The wind blew and while he was admiring the feel of warmth on his face; the smell going into his nose wasn't the most pleasant. He didn't need to look to know what the smell was coming from. “Only my hyung..Would know how to artfully display something so grotesque.” A heavy sigh escaped him looking up at what remained of the rat he had found, tsking as he continued on. “War huh? Here's to hoping Jjong doesn't lose himself.” He worried his lower lip between his tiers of teeth concern clear on his face.

                War had been brewing between the clans for a long time coming so it shouldn't be news to him. It still didn't stop the concern wellin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter