First Impressions

The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just Kibum’s luck that Taemin’s call made him miss the rest of Jonghyun’s set. He took his seat once again eyes glancing down at his emp-wait, when did his wine glass get refilled? Last he knew it was empty after he unceremoniously back the almost full glass when Jonghyun took to the stage. “I was wondering who's empty wine glass that belonged to.” Came that heavenly smooth voice and Kibum didn't wish to turn to see if his thoughts were correct. With little resistance, much to Kibum's concern, he turned to see none other than the man who was just seducing the entire bar sitting in the barstool next to his. Jonghyun smiled, his piercing blue eyes disappearing into his eyesmile and Kibum chuckled nervously. “You didn't refill this for me did you?” Kibum's question was sharper than he intended, he had been drugged before so he was not without caution when there was suddenly a new drink he didn't order himself sitting in front of him. Jonghyun chuckled and shook his head, making Kibum quirk an eyebrow. “My my~ I'm not trying to drug you if that's what you're worried about,” Jonghyun paused to sip his own cocktail, “Roofies tend to spoil wines flavor and are quite easily noticeable in the liquid.” Kibum still wasn't buying it too which caused Jonghyun to sigh and hang his head a little lower in defeat, though the man had nothing to admit guilt too. “Allow me to remedy your concern.” His hand lifted, in a relaxed posture, almost as if he was calling the attention of a friend. Within seconds there was a bartender in front of the pair much to Kibum’s surprise. The bar was packed and it seemed others were waiting for their drinks. While Kibum was distracted by the sheer quickness of the appearance of the bartender, he failed to realize both said bartender and Jonghyun were awaiting his wine choice. “Choose any you like.” Jonghyun offered with a smile, gesturing towards the menu. The wine Kibum had in his glass before was one of the cheaper selection, he not looking to spend a pretty penny on a single glass of wine at the bar but he did have rather expensive taste. “I'll ha-” “Coming right up.” Kibum gaped at how the bartender had interposed on his answer, much to Jonghyun's amusement. “Red wine, the second one in the first column, under the RED logo.” Jonghyun mused cocking his head to the side to see if he had been right. Kibum was surprised to say the least, Jonghyun had been quite right in his guess. “And how exactly did you figure that out? I'm not that expressive when I'm picking out what wine I wish to drink.” While Kibum spoke, Jonghyun had slid his previous glass over to in front of himself, chin resting on an open palm, that small smile gracing his lips. “You stared at it for more than ten seconds. Your finger also never left that spot since you looked at the menu.”

 

Kibum wondered if he should be surprised that Jonghyun had noticed such minor things. Kibum also wondered how he wasn't a puddle on the floor at conversing with this beautiful man. He barely had time to think before his glass of wine was set in front of him, their bartender nowhere to be seen within his field of vision. “There, now you no longer have to worry if I'm going to drug you in order to take you home. I'd rather just charm my way into your bed.” Jonghyun chuckled sipping the wine that had just been in front of Kibum not minutes before. It took Kibum a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter