Friendly Warnings

The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum didn't remember much of the rest of the night. Not that he was drugged and couldn't recall it, he just suddenly became so tired he barely remembered how he made it home. But that night he dreamt for the first time in a long while. And he dreamt of none other than Jonghyun.

 

He was in RED, to his surprise he had remembered the layout and decor of the bar in vivid detail, and Jonghyun was on the stage. There was something different about this setup though, as Kibum looked around he noticed that there was not another soul in the bar. It was just the two of them. His throat seized for a moment making it hard to swallow as Jonghyun cleared his throat into the microphone to get Kibum's attention. “Now that I have you all to myself,” Jonghyun started smiling that same heart stopping smile Kibum had seen the night previous, “I'll steal your heart before you even notice.” A beat started to play, seemingly without Jonghyun moving from his position to start the track, but this was a dream so anything was a reality inside it. Jonghyun hummed into the mic, chuckling softly to himself before he spoke. “How are you going to dress up tonight?” Kibum swallowed the saliva that had pooled in his mouth as Jonghyun serenaded him.

 

Jonghyun moved towards him graceful and calculated till the other man was mere centimeters from Kibum. His head was tipped upwards, Jonghyun's fingers soft against his skin as the other male seemed to be just watching Kibum's facial expressions. “Beautiful.” Jonghyun sighed the word, his expression fond and his eyelids slightly lowered. His thumb slid up to be over Kibum's bottom lip, sliding slowly along the curvature watching his own movement. That same primal need Kibum had experienced when he had heard Jonghyun since came bubbling up in his gut and before he could even fathom what he was doing, his mouth opened to Jonghyun's finger inside. The taste of Jonghyun's skin exploded across Kibum's taste buds, a moan of need getting caught in his throat as his eyelids fluttered closed. He missed the impish grin on Jonghyun's face, eyes glowing a deep purple as he watched Kibum lave at the pad of his thumb. While Kibum was distracted Jonghyun leaned down to place his lips on Kibum's earlobe chuckling into it delighting in the shiver he pulled from the other male. “You know where to find me Kibum. Come and let me show you what pleasure feels like.” The last thing Kibum remembered before his dream faded into blackness was the soft press of Jonghyun's lips against his skin.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Knocking on his apartment door is what woke Kibum from his sleep, flushed and craving a stranger. Groaning at the impatience of whoever was demanding his attention, he quickly padded over to his door to look to see who was bothering him so early in the morning. Seeing none other than Lee Taemin on the other side of his front door he unlocked and had the door open in moments. Taemin smiled, bright and gummy, seeing his Umma though Kibum only got to see t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter